- Sammy Sas Pls can we meet you?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Yes! My name Deborah Enejo Samuel from Olamaboro local Govt of Kogi State, married to Engr Eneojo Samuel OGUCHE a mother of two and also a civil servant
- Sammy Sas Tell us about your early stage in life growing up?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel I started my primary school at holy family nursery/primary school at IDAH in kogi state, and my secondary school at Bishop delisle college lokoja, as a little girl then in the children church, I discovered that I have a flair for music so I will always sing in the children choir and later it became a hobby, so I was not surprised when the call of God came for me to go into music as a ministry. The story is not different, almost all singers both secular and gospel all had their nice beginning in the church
- Sammy Sas So when did you realised you wanted to do music professionally?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel It was sometimes in 2009, when I stated doing music professionally. In 2014 I heard God clearly one day in my house, I was all alone the children had gone to school I mean no single person in the house, I was in the bathroom I heard a voice that Deborah I gave you something and you refused to use it for me I was scared because no one was around and the same voice repeated in the dream so then I just knew this must be a call from God. And so I started putting my songs together and a time came he spoke again that I should put an album together
- Sammy Sas So tell us a little about your achievements/major moments since the inception of your professional career?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Each time this question of achievement comes I don’t really know how to answer it because in life, achievement depends on what your targets or dreams are, Just like apostle Paul said in the book of Phil 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
- Sammy Sas So tell us with your experience so far in the Gospel industry, what do you think is the major challenge faced in the sector?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Of what use is it when you do a song and you can’t push it, I even meet a guy, this boy has got talent when I stared speaking with him I realised he couldn’t even go to the studio to record his song and that is why you see some of them end up playing at clubs and so on
- Sammy Sas Do you think there is a way out?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Yes there is no worthy course that do not have a way out, now I think churches should know the importance of this ministry, yes! it actually a “help” ministry as it were but they should promote and help their own, some churches were never known but for the choirs. I don’t want to mention names here but there are some music group you listen to the next thing that comes to your mind is the church where they belong to.
- Sammy Sas So if you were asked to do a collaboration with three secular artiste, who would you pick?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Hahahahahahaha wow ok if am to do a collabo as they call it, I will go for Celine Dion, R.Kelly and at home here I will go for flavour these three persons in my opinion are specially gifted
- Sammy Sas Hmmm
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Ohhhh my lucky dube of blessed memory that guy was a prophet and he had ability to play with witty words in his songs (lyrics)
- Sammy Sas So on a scale of 1-10 how well do you know you culture and tradition?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel I think I know my culture very well
- Sammy Sas Which ethnic group are you from?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel I am from the Igala ethnic group
- Sammy Sas Which local meal can you prepare very well?
- Deborah Eneojo Samue I can prepare obo igogo very well obo igogo is one of our local delicacies (beniseed) soup. But I learnt other types of delicacies from some of my calabar, yoruba and Igbo friends especially ofu onubu which is bitter leaf soup
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel If I cook bitter leaf soup for you or okazi soup and cow leg you will lick your fingers.
- Sammy Sas So pls when can I come over to the house?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Ohhh can’t wait, whenever you’re ready do let me know
- Sammy Sas So what your favourite meal?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Oje abacha and obo igogo hahahahahahaha oje is anything swallowable
- Sammy Sas So what’s your favourite colour?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Yes my favourite colour is pink
- Sammy Sas Who is your favourite public speaker?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Back home here is Mike Ozekhome
- Sammy Sas Do you believe in speaking in tongues?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Very well
- Sammy Sas Why?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Because I read in the scriptures that the apostles spoke in an unknown tongue, I also believe that it is the heavenly language
- Sammy Sas Apart from Jesus, who is your favourite character in the Bible?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel If I say Deborah one may think its because we share same name but I just love that woman each time I read about her, i feel an inner strength seeking expression in me, she was a very courageous woman she dared what all men feared, she was a total woman strong in and out. A judge, mother, prophetess, a warrior and she was very smart and articulate.
- Sammy Sas What’s your favourite Bible verse?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel John 8:32 you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Jesus is the truth he sets free
- Sammy Sas If you were to be animal, which would you be?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Waoo Animal? Well I will go for lion
- Sammy Sas What’s your favourite quote?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Scriptural or from any other book?
- Sammy Sas Any other book?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel If music be the food of love play on- William Shakespeare
- Sammy Sas So how can your fans reach you on social media?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Facebook- Deborah eneojo Samuel twitter @deborah instagram Deborah samuel
- Sammy Sas So what your advice to aspiring and upcoming music ministers?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Upcoming artiste pls let’s remove the idea of “getting rich quick” from our minds because if things don’t really go the way we wanted we may be tempted to jump to secular, secondly stay spiritually connected to divinity to avoid temptations of all kinds. As I always say; a prayerless singer will soon begin to praise men to stay afloat.
- Sammy Sas So your final words to you fan’s in diaspora?
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel Stay blessed and rapture able and remember there can never be me without you so keep praying for me, I love you all
- Sammy Sas Thank you so much for your time
- Deborah Eneojo Samuel You welcome
- Sammy Sas I know you must have enjoyed Our Celebrity interview Of the Week, Therefore make it a date with me next week on your No1 Urban Gospel blog www.nGospelmedia.com for participation and inquiries call/whatsapp +2347068211976 Facebook : Sammy SAS .Twitter @RealSammySAS. Mail : Sammysas@ngospelmedia.com have a glorious week ahead. You will be fine. Deuces You can Support Us here, by sharing this Celebrity Interview, to your Social Media Profiles, Through our Social Media Buttons Below the Articles. Remain Blessed.
Sammy Sas, is an Abuja based Recording artist, Fashion designer, Brand Manager and Journalist. He calls himself a New School Man of God (NSMOG). He is passionate about fulfilling God divine assignment.
Download: Favour Johnson – All Things Are Possible @1Favourjohnson @RealSammySas @NgospelMedia
Beautiful. The testimonies are very Awesome.
Thanks For Your FeedBack “Nats Odaudu” You are highly Welcome to Our Gospel Media Website.