NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Open Heaven For Teens 6 December 2022 – Only Believe
TOPIC: Only Believe [Open Heaven for Teens 6 December 2022]
MEMORISE: He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:18
READ: Romans 8:31-39
- What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
- He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
- Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
- Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
- Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
- As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
- Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
- For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
- Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 John 5:1-21, Daniel 7-9
Whenever I remember the goodness of God through our Lord Jesus Christ and how He saved me, I feel so much joy. Jesus did the hard work and handed salvation to us on a platter of gold. Romans 3:23 says:
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”
Romans 6:23 also says:
“For the wages of sin is death;”
However, the good news is that Jesus Christ gives us freedom from the condemnation of sin. Romans 8:1 says:
“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”
One of the things the blood of Jesus does is to set free completely from the feeling of inadequacy, without guilt and shame. To access this feeling and truth, just believe. Some people confess Jesus as their Lord and then still feel guilty. This is wrong; the blood sets free completely. Just believe!
He who the Son has set free is free indeed (John 8:36); only believe.
HYMN: ‘Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus
- ‘Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take him at his word;
Just to rest upon His promise,
Just to know, “Thus saith the Lord.
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I’ve proved him o’er and o’er!
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust him more!
- O how sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to trust His cleansing blood;
Just in simple faith to plunge me
’Neath the healing, cleansing flood!
- Yes, ’tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
just from sin and self to cease;
just from Jesus simply taking
life and rest, and joy and peace.
- I’m so glad I learn’d to trust Thee,
Precious Jesus, Saviour, Friend,
And I know that Thou art with me,
Wilt be with me to the end.
Daily Devotional for Teen’s guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.