NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Sharing is Caring:
Open Heaven For Teens 2 November 2022 – Today’s Seed, Tomorrow’s Fruit
TOPIC: Today’s Seed, Tomorrow’s Fruit [Open Heaven for Teens 2 November 2022]
MEMORISE: Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit. Ecclesiastes 7:8
READ: Hebrews 12:1-4
- Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
- Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
- Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Titus 3:1-15, Jeremiah 33-35
The future of anyone is as important as the present. It is however sad that many Christians only think of today while making decisions. It is having no thought for tomorrow that would make a teenager get involved in cybercrime, prostitution, fornication, armed robbery et cetera. If Esau had thought about his future, he would not have sold his birthright to Jacob. If Reuben had thought of his future, he would not have secretly slept with his fathers wife which earned him a curse from his father (Jacob), instead of blessings. If Judas had thought of his future in eternity, he would not have sold Jesus for 30 shekels of silver.
My child, your future on earth and in eternity are very important, therefore, allow the Holy Spirit to guide your actions today. However, if you have started wrongly, there is hope for you. Levi started with a curse but later became Gods anointed when he chose to be on the Lords side. One of the thieves crucified alongside Jesus made it to Heaven. It’s not too late to surrender your life to Jesus Christ today. Tell Him to forgive and lead you henceforth.
You will reap in the future the seeds you sow today.
HYMN: Lead Us Heavenly Father
- Lead us, heavenly Father, lead us
o’er the world’s tempestuous sea;
guard us, guide us, keep us, feed us,
for we have no help but Thee;
yet possessing every blessing,
if our God our Father be.
- Saviour, breathe forgiveness o’er us:
all our weakness Thou dost know;
Thou didst tread this earth before us,
Thou didst feel its keenest woe;
lone and dreary, faint and weary,
through the desert Thou didst go.
- Spirit of our God, descending,
fill our hearts with heavenly joy,
love with every passion blending,
pleasure that can never cloy:
thus provided, pardoned, guided,
nothing can our peace destroy.
Daily Devotional for Teen’s guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.