NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 13 October 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Power To Bounce Back (I)
TOPIC: Power To Bounce Back (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 13 October 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 27, Jeremiah 28, Jeremiah 29:1-23, 2 Thessalonians 1, Psalm 119:25-32
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Joshua 8:1-29 (KJV)
1 And the Lord said unto Joshua, Fear not, neither be thou dismayed: take all the people of war with thee, and arise, go up to Ai: see, I have given into thy hand the king of Ai, and his people, and his city, and his land:
Also Read: Open Heaven 13 October 2022 – Fear Not II
2 And thou shalt do to Ai and her king as thou didst unto Jericho and her king: only the spoil thereof, and the cattle thereof, shall ye take for a prey unto yourselves: lay thee an ambush for the city behind it.
3 So Joshua arose, and all the people of war, to go up against Ai: and Joshua chose out thirty thousand mighty men of valour, and sent them away by night.
4 And he commanded them, saying, Behold, ye shall lie in wait against the city, even behind the city: go not very far from the city, but be ye all ready:
5 And I, and all the people that are with me, will approach unto the city: and it shall come to pass, when they come out against us, as at the first, that we will flee before them,
6 (For they will come out after us) till we have drawn them from the city; for they will say, They flee before us, as at the first: therefore we will flee before them.
7 Then ye shall rise up from the ambush, and seize upon the city: for the Lord your God will deliver it into your hand.
8 And it shall be, when ye have taken the city, that ye shall set the city on fire: according to the commandment of the Lord shall ye do. See, I have commanded you.
9 Joshua therefore sent them forth: and they went to lie in ambush, and abode between Bethel and Ai, on the west side of Ai: but Joshua lodged that night among the people.
10 And Joshua rose up early in the morning, and numbered the people, and went up, he and the elders of Israel, before the people to Ai.
11 And all the people, even the people of war that were with him, went up, and drew nigh, and came before the city, and pitched on the north side of Ai: now there was a valley between them and Ai.
12 And he took about five thousand men, and set them to lie in ambush between Bethel and Ai, on the west side of the city.
13 And when they had set the people, even all the host that was on the north of the city, and their liers in wait on the west of the city, Joshua went that night into the midst of the valley.
14 And it came to pass, when the king of Ai saw it, that they hasted and rose up early, and the men of the city went out against Israel to battle, he and all his people, at a time appointed, before the plain; but he wist not that there were liers in ambush against him behind the city.
15 And Joshua and all Israel made as if they were beaten before them, and fled by the way of the wilderness.
16 And all the people that were in Ai were called together to pursue after them: and they pursued after Joshua, and were drawn away from the city.
17 And there was not a man left in Ai or Bethel, that went not out after Israel: and they left the city open, and pursued after Israel.
18 And the Lord said unto Joshua, Stretch out the spear that is in thy hand toward Ai; for I will give it into thine hand. And Joshua stretched out the spear that he had in his hand toward the city.
19 And the ambush arose quickly out of their place, and they ran as soon as he had stretched out his hand: and they entered into the city, and took it, and hasted and set the city on fire.
20 And when the men of Ai looked behind them, they saw, and, behold, the smoke of the city ascended up to heaven, and they had no power to flee this way or that way: and the people that fled to the wilderness turned back upon the pursuers.
21 And when Joshua and all Israel saw that the ambush had taken the city, and that the smoke of the city ascended, then they turned again, and slew the men of Ai.
22 And the other issued out of the city against them; so they were in the midst of Israel, some on this side, and some on that side: and they smote them, so that they let none of them remain or escape.
23 And the king of Ai they took alive, and brought him to Joshua.
24 And it came to pass, when Israel had made an end of slaying all the inhabitants of Ai in the field, in the wilderness wherein they chased them, and when they were all fallen on the edge of the sword, until they were consumed, that all the Israelites returned unto Ai, and smote it with the edge of the sword.
25 And so it was, that all that fell that day, both of men and women, were twelve thousand, even all the men of Ai.
26 For Joshua drew not his hand back, wherewith he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai.
27 Only the cattle and the spoil of that city Israel took for a prey unto themselves, according unto the word of the Lord which he commanded Joshua.
28 And Joshua burnt Ai, and made it an heap for ever, even a desolation unto this day.
29 And the king of Ai he hanged on a tree until eventide: and as soon as the sun was down, Joshua commanded that they should take his carcase down from the tree, and cast it at the entering of the gate of the city, and raise thereon a great heap of stones, that remaineth unto this day.
MEMORY VERSE: “When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.” – Job 22:29
Success is not in never falling, but rising each time you fall.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
I DECREE THAT THE HAND OF THE LORD THAT IS STRONG AND MIGHTY AND DO VALIANTLY SHALL LIFT YOU UP ABOVE YOUR ENEMIES, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
Adversity and setbacks are parts of life. Believers and unbelievers experience them at one point or the other. The only difference is that the Bible provides believers with reliable and effective ways to bounce back from any difficulty or misfortune.
In Joshua 7, the Israelites lost a battle to a small nation called Ai. Why? Achan sinned against God and cut Israel off from Its Helper. However, Joshua and the children of Israel sought the face of God in repentance and were forgiven. Then in Joshua 8, they bounced back. They confronted Ai in battle a second time, and this time, they defeated Ai. This is called resilience -the ability to bounce back from an adversity.
In 1 Samuel 30, David suffered a setback. He and his men had gone on a military operation. They left their families in Ziklag. However, the Amalekites came to raid Ziklag and they took as captives the wives, sons and daughters of David and his men. This incident dampened David’s spirit. He and the men with him wept. The people also wanted to stone him. Later God gave him the grace to bounce back. The Bible says that David encouraged himself in the Lord his God (1 Samuel 30:6). David inquired of the Lord on the step to take. God assured him that he should pursue the enemies and that he would overtake them and recover all the raiders had stolen. So David and 600 men that were with him went after the Amalekites and they recovered all: their wives, sons and daughters! I decree that the anointing to bounce back and recover all your losses shall fall upon you today, in the name of Jesus.
Beloved, it is the Lord that gives believers the power to bounce back! Peter was walking on the sea and suddenly he began to sink. He cried, “Lord, help me.” The Lord brought him back to his feet and to safety (Matthew 14:25-31). Therefore, I enjoin you to have unwavering faith in God. It is not over until God says it is over! No matter the setback you have suffered in your career, business, finances, marriage and ministry, I decree that God will empower you and you will bounce back, in the name of Jesus.
- I command any wind of adversity blowing against your life to be still, in the name of Jesus.
- The anointing to bounce back from setbacks, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that God is the One that keeps me from falling and He will present me blameless before His throne, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and intervene in my affairs, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to plunder my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I recover everything the enemy has stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and enlarge my coast, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 13 October 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 7: I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE
SCRIPTURE READING: Hebrews 11
CONFESSION: Psalm 118:16-17: The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
DAY 7 (Thursday, October 13, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 67: Ephesians 5:21 – 1 Timothy 1:1 – 5:5
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- Dark powers that have concluded evil against me at the crossroads, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every weapon of captivity, wickedly assigned against me, be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My God, let every stone of the “amputator”, planted at the beginning of my life, at the middle of my life and at the end of my life be rolled away, in the name of Jesus.
- Poison of wicked elders, depart from my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let my enemies bow and carry their load of trouble away from me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the wheel of the enemies on a mission against me catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and destroy every strange plan against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every strange friend in my life that does not mean well for me, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil hearts of the elders against me, O God, destroy them, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and render my enemies powerless before they strike me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and waste all my enemies with their plans, in Jesus’ name.
- Every plan of the wicked, assigned to distract me at the edge of my breakthrough, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every plan of the enemies to tamper with my virtues, O God, make it fail, in the name of Jesus.
- Sword of God, break into pieces every high ground that has been laid in front of me by the enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic plan to scatter my future, scatter by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- My wicked enemies looking for my downfall, be fed with your blood and flesh, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic plan of the enemy to cause me to shed tears, be terminated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil plan channeled at me to take away my glory, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Battle for great loss arranged for my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Garment for great loss sewn for me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every storm of the elders, raging at me with full force, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Instrument of bewitchment in my life, that may drag calamity upon my life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hand of reproach in my life and destiny, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus.
- Every form of illness that has been deposited in my life by the enemy, I throw you out, in the name of Jesus.
- Every serpent that has been sent from the kingdom of darkness to destroy my long years of labour, be consumed by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Every plan of the enemy for me to experience a great misfortune, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every mouth that the enemy has employed to curse me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every destroyer that the enemy has employed to be my friend, thunder of God, strike him/her to death, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.