NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 8 October 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Mercy Of God (III)
TOPIC: The Mercy Of God (III) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 8 October 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 16, Jeremiah 17, Colossians 4:2-18, Psalm 118:17-29
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Psalm 51 (KJV)
1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
MEMORY VERSE: “It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:22-23
Today’s mercies are not enough for tomorrow. Receive fresh daily delivery of grace and mercy.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
GOD WILL OPEN THE HEAVEN AND DOORS OF MERCY FOR YOU TODAY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
The power and benefits of divine mercy cannot be over-emphasised. We shall examine some of them today.
First, mercy will spare you and keep you from destruction. It was mercy that delivered the Israelites from 430 years of bondage. When God decided to kill all the firstborn in Egypt, the Israelites were spared. God gave the divine strategy for their preservation. Similarly, it was mercy that Rahab obtained and she and her family were spared during the destruction of Jericho. It was mercy that also spared Peter’s life and brought him out of Herod’s incarceration
Second, mercy will make you invincible. The person who received mercy cannot be contended with and destroyed. The one who contends with you will fall for your sake. David had obtained God’s mercy. Saul sought to kill him. Saul died a terrible and miserable death. It was the mercy of God that made the Israelites unconquerable for Pharaoh, the Amalekites, Sihon King of Amorites and Og the king of Bashan. The one who obtains mercy will always be more than a conqueror!
The third thing mercy does is that it helps destiny to fly. Mercy serves as divine wings upon which destinies fly, find expression and fulfilment. Paul said, “I am what I am by the mercy of God. Though he was the last apostle, Paul accomplished mightier things than many of the apostles that came before him. He also wrote two third of the New Testament. Mercy gave Paul’s destiny the power to fly and get fulfilled.
The fourth thing mercy does is that it triumphs over judgement. Jonah had disobeyed God and a whale had swallowed him. For three days and three nights, he faced the judgement. But when he cried to God in repentance and for mercy, God commanded the whale to vomit him. He had a second chance to correct his mistakes and obey God. Mercy bailed Jonah out. It triumphed over judgement for him. It was the same mercy that saved the people of Nineveh because they repented and were not destroyed when Jonah took God’s word to them.
Beloved, I encourage you to go to the throne of grace and receive mercy and help today.
- Father, let Your mercy deliver me from known and unknown bondage, as it did for the Israelites, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, let Your mercy save my family from death and damnation as You did for Ruth, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that am a candidate of God’s mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by Your mercy, make me indestructible as You did for David, in the name of Jesus.
- I come to the throne of grace today, and I receive mercy and help, in the name of Jesus.
- Rain of mercy, my life is available, fall into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Divine voice of mercy, speak to my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 8 October 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 7: I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE
SCRIPTURE READING: Hebrews 11
CONFESSION: Psalm 118:16-17: The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
DAY 2 (Saturday, October 8, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 62: John 13:3 – Acts 6:4 – 17:25
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- Angel of God, drain out my virtues from the calabash of wicked elders, in the name of Jesus.
- Garment attracting evil cobwebs to my life, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Faceless demons cursing my destiny, thunder of God, destroy them now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every charm I have stepped on that brought battles into my life, Holy Ghost fire, destroy the charm and its effect on me now, in Jesus’ name.
- Powers messing up the work of my hands, receive the judgement of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that have locked and forgotten me in spiritual prison for years, Holy Ghost, kill them and bring me out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic house caging my destiny, be burnt down to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that have sold my life to the devil, blood of Jesus, buy me back, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dark angel at the prison door of my destiny, thunder of God, swallow him and destroy the prison door now, in the name of Jesus.
- My destiny in the prison of time wasters, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- All my blessings for this year that have been caged by wicked elders, receive deliverance and locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my life supporting backwardness, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Ancestral dog of my father’s house, chasing my glory, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Unwanted strangers in my destiny, Holy Ghost, chase them out, in the name of Jesus.
- Unwanted stranger in the journey of my life, thunder of God, strike him to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Unwanted stranger assigned to turn my life upside down, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Unwanted stranger assigned to chase my blessings away before it gets to me, fire of God, consume him quickly, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hand manipulating my head, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Demonic visitation assigned to scatter my blessings, I render you powerless, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic visitation assigned to expose me to nakedness, lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every problem of rising and falling in my life, expire, in Jesus’ name.
- Every occult visitation against my destiny, fire of God, scatter it, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil expectations of darkness to see my nakedness, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Expectations of darkness to see my life emptied of its value, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Expectations of wasters against my breakthrough, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that took away my glory, for me not to prosper, O Lord, beat them to death and release my glory to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that stole my glory and want me to suffer in future, O Lord, kill them and release my glory to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that do not want me to prosper and are feeding on me, O God, arise and judge them quickly, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.