NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Sharing is Caring:
Open Heaven For Teens 2 October 2022 – Obey God
TOPIC: Obey God [Open Heaven for Teens 2 October 2022]
MEMORISE: Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17
READ: Psalms 1:1-6
- Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
- But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
- And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
- The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
- Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
- For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ephesians 4:1-32, Isaiah 24-26
Many teens often think that the Bible has a lot of restrictions. They feel that they are stripped of their freedom to do as they wish. On the contrary, the Bible teaches freedom, though of a different sort. As a child of God, you must realise that there is so much freedom in living out the word of the Lord.
Our Bible passage for today says a lot about not walking in the ways of a sinner or acting like the wicked. This is because the way of the wicked is an abomination to God and the end of it is destruction. When you, as a child of God, understand this, you will realise that you are actually free from so many things such as guilt, Satan’s torment, repercussions of sin, destruction and death (both physical and spiritual).
Understand that the boundaries in God’s word are not meant to stop you from having fun, instead, they are to give you a beautiful life and a glorious ending.
Father, please give me the wisdom to understand and accept Your rules.
HYMN: I Am Thine O Lord
- I am Thine, O Lord,
I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise
in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
Draw me nearer,
nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer,
nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.
- Consecrate me now to
Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up
with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.
- Oh, the pure delight
of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer,
and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!
- There are depths of love
that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy
that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
Daily Devotional for Teen’s guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.