NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 30 September 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Wise Use Of Time And The Preparation For Eternity
TOPIC: Wise Use Of Time And The Preparation For Eternity (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 30 September 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 1, Jeremiah 2:1-30, Philippians 1:27-30, Philippians 2:1-11, Psalm 115:1-11
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Ecclesiastes 3:1-13 (KJV)
1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?
10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.
13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.
MEMORY VERSE: ” To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:” – Ecclesiastes 3:1
Time waits for no one, use your time wisely.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
POWERS WASTING YOUR TIME WITH USELESS ACTIVITIES, DIE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
You must prepare for eternity in time. This statement can be considered in two ways, which are true. It means that in your lifetime, you must prepare for eternity for there will be no second chance to prepare, once you have crossed into eternity.
There is a specific day on the calendar when all your preparation for eternity will be over. And since it could be any day, you should use your time wisely. You must understand that whether you will experience unending joy or eternal agony depends on what happens during your lifetime. What then is more precious than time? For as a small rudder determines the direction of a great ocean liner, in the same vein, that which is done in time influences eternity.
This leads us to another meaning of preparation for eternity in time. That is, prepare for it before it is too late. The classic scriptural alert is 2 Corinthians 6:2, which says, “For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.”
Now is the right time to prepare for where you will spend eternity. If that is an uncertain or unsettled matter with you, now is the time to settle it. You have no guarantee of any more time to prepare for eternity neither can you put off responding to the One who made you and gave you time. Prepare for eternity by coming in faith to the Eternal Son of God, Jesus Christ. Come to Him in time and He will save you and bring you to Himself in eternity.
Time is short. The more scarce something is, the more valuable it is. Gold and diamonds would be worthless if you pick them up like pebbles on the side of the road. Time would not be so precious if we would never die. But since you are never more than a breath away from eternity, the way you use your time has eternal significance. Prepare to meet your God. God bless you as you do so, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver my soul from hell, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my life preparing me for hell, be rooted up, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, please make me fit for heaven, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of death and hell attacking my soul, lose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, release Your grace and mercy upon me to make heaven, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not be caught unawares when the trumpet sounds, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, make a covenant of eternal life with me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 30 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 6: AVENGE ME OF MY ADVERSARIES
SCRIPTURE READING: Luke 18
CONFESSION: Jeremiah 46:10: For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.
DAY 4: (Friday, September 30, 2022)
BREAK BY 5PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 54: Matthew 13:14 – 24:39
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
PRAYERS FOR THE NATION (To be said on Fridays)
- Today, I rebuke the host of heaven that is confusing Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.
- I rebuke the host of heaven confusing my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange spirits controlling our nation, lose your hold on our people, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, cause a resurrection to start in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the grace of God in this season, to recover whatever I have lost or was stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.
- The spirit of Molech shall not drink the blood of our nation and its citizens again, in the name of Jesus.
- The spirit of Molech shall not be fed from this country anymore, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything representing Molech in our nation, come under affliction, in the name of Jesus.
- Everyone using rings and sorceries to rule over our nation, O Lord, break their dominion, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, expose and disgrace everyone using children sacrifices to rule over our nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Everyone invoking satan to dominate our nation, be judged by the Most High, in the name of Jesus.
- You, this month, expose and expel the wicked from our nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, settle my case this month, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, remember me as You heal the waters, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, carve out my dominion for me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, repair my life for dominion, in the name of Jesus.
- The veil over my seasons and times, be removed, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, cause me to find my place of authority, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, cast off the host of heaven preventing Your light from shining over our nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, cause the day and night to work for the good of the redeemed, in the name of Jesus.
- The power in the blood of Jesus, go to war on our behalf in this month against the principalities and powers ruling this nation, in Jesus’ name.
- In this month, O God, set a new standard for our lives, homes and nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, let every evil partition in my life break, in the name of Jesus.
- I rebuke the host of heaven casting the veil of sickness over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- We declare the gate of heaven to open over this nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I shall not be cast away from the land of the living, in Jesus’ name.
- I receive the grace and power to become the champion that I should be, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I invite You to my house. Set Your altar in my house and reset my seasons for me, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
PRAYERS FOR THE NATION (TO BE SAID ON FRIDAYS)
SCRIPTURES: 1 Timothy 2:1-2: I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Jeremiah 1:10: See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
Other Scriptures: Isaiah 61:1-6; Ephesians 6:10-16
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I confess all the sins and iniquities of the land, of our ancestors, of our leaders, and of the people. E.g., violence, rejection of God, corruption, idolatry, robbery, suspicion, injustice, bitterness, bloody riots, pogroms, rebellion, conspiracy, shedding of innocent blood, tribal conflicts, child-kidnapping and murder, occultism, mismanagement, negligence, etc.
- I plead for mercy and forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remember our land and redeem it.
- O Lord, save our land from destruction and judgement.
- O Lord, let Your healing power begin to operate upon our land, in Jesus’ name.
- All forces of darkness hindering the move of God in this nation, be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the spiritual strongman in charge of this country to be bound and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil establishment and satanic tree in this country, be uprooted and cast into fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every spirit of the anti-Christ working against this nation and I command them to be permanently frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the stones of fire from God to fall upon every national satanic operation and activity, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the desires, plans, devices and expectations of the enemy for this country be completely frustrated, in Jesus’ name.
- Every satanic curse of this nation, fall down to the ground and die, in Jesus’ name.
- By the blood of Jesus, let all sins, ungodliness, idolatry and vices cease in the land, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every evil covenant and dedication made upon our land, in Jesus’ name.
- I plead the blood of Jesus over the nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I decree the will of God for this land, whether the devil likes it or not, in the name of Jesus.
- All contrary powers and authorities in Nigeria, be confounded and be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
- I close every satanic gate in every city of this country, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil throne in this country, be dashed to pieces, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind all negative forces operating in the lives of the leaders of this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, lay Your hands of fire and power upon all our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind every blood-drinking demon in this country, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the Prince of Peace reign in every department of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every anti-gospel spirit, be frustrated and be rendered impotent, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, give us leaders who will see their roles as a calling, instead of an opportunity to amass wealth.
- All forms of ungodliness, be destroyed by the divine fire of burning, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let our leaders be filled with divine understanding and wisdom.
- O Lord, let our leaders follow the counsel of God and not of man and demons.
- O Lord, let our leaders have wisdom and knowledge of God.
- O Lord, let our government be the kind that would obtain Your direction and leading.
- Every satanic altar in this country, receive the fire of God and be burned to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- I silence every satanic prophet, priest and practitioner, in the mighty name of Jesus. I forbid them from interfering with the affairs of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, cleanse our land from every blood pollution, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the fire of God on all idols, sacrifices, rituals, shrines and local satanic thrones in this country, in Jesus’ name.
- I break any conscious and unconscious agreement made between the people of this country and satan, in Jesus’ name.
- I dedicate and claim all our cities for Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let the blessings and presence of the Lord be experienced in all our cities, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree total paralysis on lawlessness, immorality and drug addiction in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the power, love and glory of God be established in our land, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let there be thirst and hunger for God in the hearts of Christians of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deposit the spirit of revival in Nigeria.
- O Lord, lay Your hands of power and might upon the Armed Forces and the Police, all government establishments and institutions, all universities and colleges in this country.
- O Lord, let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ fall upon our economy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let there be fruitfulness and prosperity in every area of this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every threat to the political, economic and social stability in the land to be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate every satanic external influence over our nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I command confusion and disagreement among the sons of the bondwoman planning to cage the nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I break any covenant between any satanic external influence and our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
- I paralyse every spirit of wastage of economic resources in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of borrowing, depart completely from this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, show Yourself mightily in the affairs of this nation.
- Father, let the kingdom of Christ come into this nation, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, do new things in our country to show Your power and greatness to the heathen.
- Father, let the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ come into the heart of every person in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, have mercy upon this nation.
- All the glory of this nation, that has departed, be restored, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let all un-evangelized areas of this country, be reached with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send forth labourers into Your vineyard to reach the unreached in this country.
- I dismantle the stronghold of poverty in this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, install Your agenda for this nation.
- Every power of darkness, operating in our educational institutions, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic representatives of key posts in this country, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil spiritual throne behind all physical thrones in Nigeria, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic covenant, made on behalf of this country by anyone, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- I trample upon the serpents and scorpions of ethnic clashes in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree a realignment of the situation around Christians to favour them in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I dethrone every strange king installed in the spirit over this country, in the name of Jesus.
- All principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places, militating against this nation, be bound and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let righteousness reign in every part of this nation, in Jesus’ name.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.