NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 25 September 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Value Of Applying God’s Word (I)
TOPIC: The Value Of Applying God’s Word (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 25 September 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 60, Isaiah 61, Isaiah 62, Ephesians 4:1-16, Proverbs 23:19-28
FIRE SCRIPTURE: James 1:20-25 (KJV)
20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
MEMORY VERSE: “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.” – James 1:22
The word of God is a foundation that never fails.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
ANOINTING TO BECOME DEEP IN THE WORD OF GOD, RECEIVE IT NOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
The Bible promises the blessing of God for those who apply the word of God to their lives. The memory verse today reveals the dangerous belief in hearing God’s word alone without maximizing the spiritual value by putting it to practice in our lives. When we make light of either the sufficiency of Scripture or the power of the Holy Spirit, we miss out on the promises of God for our lives. The impact of the Scripture on our lives cannot be underestimated only if we apply it appropriately to our daily living. According to James 1:22-25, we can experience God’s truth so powerfully that what the Lord wants us to do becomes very clear to us. But if we do not apply the truth as we ought to, regardless of how wonderful the experience of discovering the truth is, we deceive ourselves. If we think we would be blessed by giving attention to the word of God, only occasionally, when it is convenient for us, then we do not expect a deep experience of God’s power in our lives. The doer of the word at all times, on the other hand, will be blessed with all the promises of the blessings, success, and prosperity given in God’s word.
Joshua 1:8 says, “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”
Meditation ultimately leads to application. Anyone who meditates on God’s word will end up acting on the word and become a doer of the word. A doer of the word has Christ-like nature and obeys God fully. When God instructed Joshua to meditate on His word day and night, He told him the purpose for meditating was, “that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein…” and the promise was, “then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” You cannot apply the word of God to your life and still live in sin. The word has a cleansing power.
- Hunger and thirst for the word of God, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Living word of God, transform my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, make me a doer of God’s word, in the name of Jesus.
- I build my life on the foundation of God’s word, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire in the word of God, rearrange my life for revival, in the name of Jesus.
- Word of God, purify my heart, in the name of Jesus.
- Hunger for God’s word, consume my spirit, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 25 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 5: BLOOD OF JESUS, SPEAK FOR ME
SCRIPTURE READING: Hebrews 12
CONFESSION: Revelation 12:11-12: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
DAY 9: (Sunday, September 25, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 49: Ezekiel 34:21 – Daniel 1:1 – 2:19
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES (To be said every Sunday)
- I confess that my healing and deliverance have come, in Jesus’ name.
- I receive grace upon grace, in the name of Jesus.
- Every ancient-time curse upon my land, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- The leaders over our land shall not confuse and abort the prophecy of God upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- We release a divine defence around this country now, in Jesus’ name.
- We remove the sting of the serpent from this country, in Jesus’ name.
- I shall not miss my inheritance, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall be the ruler of the works of my hands and of others around me, in the name of Jesus.
- My soul shall connect with the mysteries by which I shall become a judge and a deliverer, in the name of Jesus.
- shall be a ruler who redeems the weak, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall be ordained for an advantage, in the name of Jesus.
- When they count the living, I shall be counted among them, in the name of Jesus.
- When they count the anointed, I shall be counted among them, in the name of Jesus.
- The hands that give advantage, lay hold on me now, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and quicken my mortal flesh, in the name of Jesus.
- My God, quicken me to my place of dominion, in the name of Jesus.
- This year, hear the word of God, turn me to a ruler of something good, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare myself capable from today, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the spirit of quickening this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall be a ruler of territories, in the name of Jesus.
- I am stepping out of this prayer session as a ruler, in the name of Jesus.
- The good things that refused to prosper in other people’s hands must prosper in my hands, in the name of Jesus.
- I believe in my future; and I enter into it, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every spell be broken now, and let my mind and spirit be set free, in the name of Jesus.
- I put on the oracle of God now as a ruler and a deliverer, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, open a way I have never known to me, in the name of Jesus.
- As the ground hears the sound of my feet, every chain tying me down shall break and disappear, in the name of Jesus.
- People who perpetrated wickedness against me will start confessing throughout this month, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES
(TO BE SAID EVERY SUNDAY)
- Thank You, Father, for the promise which says, “I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
- I ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
- I take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride and error, in Jesus’ name.
- Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vainglory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in Jesus’ name.
- I command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in Jesus’ name.
- Let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto the body of Christ the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness, watchfulness and the mind to commend others better than ourselves, in Jesus’ name.
- I challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints, in the name of Jesus.
- I command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance, divine healing, divine health, fruitfulness, progress, faith, the gifts of healing, prophecy, discerning of spirits, the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, the working of miracles, divers kinds of tongues, the interpretation of tongues, beauty and glory of God, righteousness and holiness, dedication and commitment
- Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and holiness in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ.
- O Lord, break and refill Your ministers and vessels afresh.
- Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give unto Your ministers the power for effective prayer life.
- O Lord, release faithful, committed, dedicated and obedient labourers into the vineyard.
- I break down the authority and dominion of satan over the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, I shatter your back-bone, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant between the souls of men and satan, I dash you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God come upon the converts, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, release upon all our missionaries and evangelists fresh fire to disgrace territorial spirits.
- I break the power and the grip of the world upon the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the spirit of salvation upon areas that have not been reached by the gospel, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remove all the hindrances to Your purpose for Christian homes.
- I command the spirit of quarrel, immorality, unfaithfulness, infirmity, disagreement, misunderstanding and intolerance to loose their grips upon Christian homes, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all Christian homes be a light to the world and a vehicle of salvation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, raise up Esther, Ruth and Deborah in this generation, in Jesus’ name.
- Every power destroying joy in the home, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, grant us special wisdom to train our children in Your glory.
- Every Christian marriage that has been re-arranged by the enemy, be corrected, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the spirit of wisdom, judgement, submission, gentleness, obedience to God’s word and faithfulness in the home, come upon Christian homes.
- O Lord, remove every wrong spirit from the midst of Your children and put in the right spirit.
- I take authority, over the plans and activities of satan on minister’s homes, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, increase the power and strength of the ministration of Your words amongst us.
- Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, dismantle every man-made programme in the body of Christ and set up Your own programme.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.