NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 20 September 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Encourage Yourself!
TOPIC: Encourage Yourself! (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 20 September 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 47, Isaiah 48, Isaiah 49:1-7, Galatians 5:7-26, Psalm 109:1-20
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 1 Samuel 30:1-6 (KJV)
1 And it came to pass, when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire;
2 And had taken the women captives, that were therein: they slew not any, either great or small, but carried them away, and went on their way.
3 So David and his men came to the city, and, behold, it was burned with fire; and their wives, and their sons, and their daughters, were taken captives.
4 Then David and the people that were with him lifted up their voice and wept, until they had no more power to weep.
5 And David’s two wives were taken captives, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail the wife of Nabal the Carmelite.
6 And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.
MEMORY VERSE: “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;” – John 14:16
Discouragement has never solved a problem and it never will. Resist it.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
Every arrow of discouragement fired into your life, waiting for its day of manifestation, be rooted up and backfire now, in the Name of Jesus.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
Before the crucifixion and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, He revealed certain times to His disciples including the times of persecution. But He made them a promise that He would not leave them comfortless. What was Jesus trying to tell them? He was telling them that difficult times would arise and their only hope would be the Holy Spirit, the Comforter. He knew they might be discouraged and even lose their faith.
Cost of living is increasing at an alarming rate while income is decreasing. Crime rate is very high. Sudden deaths are all over the place due to suicide, depression, frustration, hardship, banditry, sicknesses, etc. Kidnappers and ritual killers are instilling fear in the hearts of people. There is no assurance of security, the youths are becoming directionless with their evil desire for quick money, and the condition of living is getting worse by the day. Sexual perversion, drugs and alcoholism, etc. are on the rise. Many parents can no longer afford school fees, three square meals for their families, good clothing and accommodation. It is really a sorry state. But Jesus said that all these things will begin to happen in the end times but we should be encouraged and endure to the end. A song writer says, “Jesus knows all about our struggles, He will guide till the day is done. There’s not a friend like the lowly Jesus, no not one, no not one.”
In our Fire Scripture, King David came back from a war only to discover that his enemies had invaded his territory and abducted their wives, children and cattle. He did not know what to do but the Bible says that he encouraged himself in the Lord.
God has sent the Holy Spirit to comfort the believer and give him strength through every challenge. Jesus promised that He will never leave us nor forsake us. Let us trust Him and remember His Word in John 14:1, “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.” Do not be discouraged over issues that your heavenly Father can solve. The Lord shall visit you at your point of need and take away every sorrow in your heart, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
- O God, arise and wipe away my tears, in the Name of Jesus.
- Every problem that has vowed to escort me to the grave, die, in the Name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, take away my sorrows, in the Name of Jesus.
- Every affliction in my life that has caged my laughter, die to the root, in the Name of Jesus.
- Every situation mocking my faith, receive angelic attention now, in the Name of Jesus.
- O Lord, open the heaven of peace and rest unto me, in the Name of Jesus.
- My problems shall not see my end, I shall see the end of my problems, in the Name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 20 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 5: BLOOD OF JESUS, SPEAK FOR ME
SCRIPTURE READING: Hebrews 12
CONFESSION: Revelation 12:11-12: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
DAY 4: (Tuesday, September 20, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 44: Jeremiah 6:25 – 25:23
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- Power of God, deliver me from every satanic captivity, in Jesus’ name.
- Blood of Jesus, deliver me from every form of bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.
- Dark forces of frustration and failure tormenting my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Forces of demotion and shame tormenting my life, die, in Jesus’ name.
- The right hand of God, do valiantly in my life today, in Jesus’ name.
- I decree and declare that the glory of God Almighty will never depart from my life and family, in the name of Jesus.
- Covenant of darkness putting me in confusion, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked covenant putting my life in darkness, O God of Light, deliver me from it now, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers keeping me in the wrong bus stop, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Invisible garment of failure and stagnation on me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers pushing me from one trouble to another, judgement of God, come upon them, in the name of Jesus.
- Battle that does not want my life to experience progress, lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of ‘merry-go-round’ making my destiny to suffer, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Chains of mistake and error upon my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil secret and personality inside my body, Holy Ghost fire, flush it out, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, flush out every evil parasite from my body, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil injected into my body, Holy Ghost fire, blood of Jesus Christ, flush it out, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil spirit inside my body, receive fire, carry your load and depart from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every troubler of my body, fire of God, paralyse and flush it out, in the name of Jesus.
- Every serpent inside my body, receive fire, jump out and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit and arrow of insanity and madness in my life, I flush you out; go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything that is not of God in my body, come out and backfire on your sender, in the name of Jesus.
- “Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.” Therefore, evil spirit inside me, go out, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus Christ, with Your finger of fire, expose and flush out every stranger from my body, in the name of Jesus.
- Every water spirit and evil water in my body, fire of God, flush it out completely, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything that is not fruitful in my life, be uprooted now, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, fill my body with Your raw fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to be harvested by the enemies, therefore, I turn myself to fire, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.