NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 17 September 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Overcoming The Storms Of Life (III)
TOPIC: Overcoming The Storms Of Life (III) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 17 September 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 41, Isaiah 42, Galatians 3:10-25, Proverbs 22:28-29, Proverbs 23:1-9
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Romans 8:31-39 (KJV)
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
MEMORY VERSE: “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?…” – Romans 8:35
The love of Christ is enough assurance.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THE LORD SHALL DELIVER YOU COMPLETELY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
The love of God for us is without measure. God’s love doesn’t exclude unbelievers. The Bible says that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8). God gave His only begotten Son to die for our sins. That is the extent of God’s love for man. The love of God is not inspired by our actions or faithfulness to Him. His love is constant to all men, believers and unbelievers alike and also unconditional.
Apostle Paul was a persecutor of the church. He hated the Way and tried all he could to stop believers but God’s mercy and love found him and he had these to say: “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?… Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:35, 37-39). In spite of all the trials and sufferings the devil threw at Apostle Paul, the love of God kept him. He depended on God’s love to carry him through every storm.
Beloved, what is your own storm? Is it delay in marriage? Is it poverty? Is it debt? Is it childlessness? Is it health problem? Is it attack against your ministry? Is it sorrow or heaviness? Is it lack of destiny helper? Is it pain or hardship? Is it unexplainable affliction? Is it an embargo slowing down your progress spiritually? Whatever the storm is, God is able to calm it when we trust His undying and unconditional love for us. The Bible says, “He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?” (Romans 8:32).
God loves you so much that He will not leave you or forsake you, whether in the storm or out of the storm. Depend on God’s love and see yourself overcoming every storm, in Jesus’ name.
- Thank You Lord for loving me even when I do not deserve it, in the name of Jesus.
- Love of Christ, overwhelm my soul and spirit now, in the name of Jesus.
- I am more than a conqueror through the love of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of the night fashioned against my victory, be dissolved by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- My glory, hear the word of the Lord, be released from every witchcraft coven, in the name of Jesus.
- Jesus Christ, deliver me from this raging storm (mention your area of challenge), in the name of Jesus.
- Lion of Judah, roar against my stubborn afflictions, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 17 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 5: BLOOD OF JESUS, SPEAK FOR ME
SCRIPTURE READING: Hebrews 12
CONFESSION: Revelation 12:11-12: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
DAY 1: (Saturday, September 17, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 41: Isaiah 6:13 – 30:8
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- Every evil order tying down my head to poverty, backwardness and sickness, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic attachment to my head, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn every evil cloth covering my head to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything evil hands have planted in my head, through the laying on of hands, receive fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any animal hiding inside my head and my body, Holy Ghost fire, flush it out, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil arrows in my head, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, break and destroy every evil parasite inside my head, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything representing disfavour, failure and death in my head, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
- My head, anywhere you are hiding, come out, receive fire, outshine others and reign, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of “you will gather, but you will scatter it by yourself” in my head, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of death and diseases will not strike me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of paralysis and accidents will not strike me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of mistakes and errors will not strike me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of failure at the edge of success, I reject you, in Jesus’ name.
- I reject bewitchment, disturbances and sabotage, in the name of Jesus.
- Armed robbers and assassins will not waste me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- I will not go blind suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of the mortuary will not visit my family, in the name of Jesus.
- My life will not expire suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power declaring unending warfare against my life, stop, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers scattering each time I gather, be destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
- Everything that has made limitation to become a way of life for me, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
- Any sin committed knowingly or unknowingly, limiting me, O Lord, have mercy on me and forgive me, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my family house that has covenanted me to nonachievement, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Any statement or written code affecting my rising, be withdrawn, in the name of Jesus.
- Any sacrifice or token offered periodically to the devil to renew limitation in my life and work, burn by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my foundation that has subjected my life to struggles and contentions, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of endless and fruitless struggles fired into my life, come out, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.