NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 15 September 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Overcoming The Storms Of Life (I)
TOPIC: Overcoming The Storms Of Life (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 15 September 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 36, Isaiah 37, Galatians 2:1-10, Psalm 107:23-32
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Mark 4:37-38 (KJV)
37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
MEMORY VERSE: “And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” – Matthew 7:25
Jesus Christ is Rock that never sinks.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THE STORMS OF LIFE SHALL NOT SWALLOW YOU, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
A storm in the general sense is a violent commotion or disturbance. It occurs in every life. There are different kinds of storms: marital storm, financial storm, health storm, career storm, ministerial storm. and so on. All these storms can affect a man’s life. In many cases, storms have driven man into depression, suicide, mental illness and so on.
As a child of God, the Bible tells us in Hebrews 12: 5-6, “… My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.” This means that children of God are not free from the storms of life. But ours is for God’s glory because He uses the storms of life to produce godly virtues in us to make us better vessels and more useful instruments in His hands.
All the saints we read about in the Bible faced their own storms. Their attitude to the storms produced testimonies to the glory of God. As long as God calls you His child and has given you a purpose. He will lead you into the wilderness to face your own storm that will prepare you for His purpose and heaven at last.
Unfortunately, many who claim to be believers do not ask for God’s grace to endure these persecutions and trials. They have little or no fruit of longsuffering and they forget that storms are parts of life. Being a believer doesn’t exempt you from them. If Jesus Christ, the Son of God, faced His own storms and conquered, it means we can all conquer if we take our cue from Him.
The Bible says in Galatians 6:9b, “…for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Victory only comes to those who endure to the end, those who allow God to be glorified through their storm. As children of God, we should always remember that Jesus will never leave us, especially in the storm. Through our Fire Scripture, we understand that though the disciples were scared, Jesus was in their boat and He saved them.
- O Lord, I thank You for Your undivided attention and love for my life and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Peace of God that passes all understanding, flood my soul, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind and cast out every spirit of fear, in the name of Jesus.
- Cobwebs of darkness blocking my way to greatness, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I envelop myself and family with the fire of the God of Elijah, in the name of Jesus.
- Violent angels of God, arise and attack my attackers, in the name of Jesus.
- The boat of my destiny shall not sink, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 15 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 4: O GOD, BE MY NAIL IN THE SURE PLACE
SCRIPTURE READING: Acts 2
CONFESSION: Ecclesiastes 3:14: I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
DAY 9: (Thursday, September 15, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 39: Proverbs 17:21 – Ecclesiastes 1:1 – 2:4
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- Every enemy of my peace, be overthrown by force, in Jesus’ name.
- The power that dethroned Pharaoh, arise and fight for me, in the name of Jesus.
- All my enemies, sitting on the throne of power, be overthrown, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive divine grace to frustrate all the enemies of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Everything in my body, I set you on fire. Fire of God, take over my body, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil secret and personality inside my body, Holy Ghost fire, flush it out, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil injected into my body, Holy Ghost fire, blood of Jesus Christ, flush it out, in the name of Jesus.
- Every serpent connected to me due to placental dedication, receive fire, release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Strong man or woman of placental bondage, depart from my life and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus Christ, silence every voice crying against me due to placental evil links, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil flowing into my life, due to placental linkage, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
- My placenta, wherever you are being manipulated for evil, receive fire and be released, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, pull down and destroy any evil spirit manipulating me through my placenta, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil pot cooking my placenta, Holy Ghost thunder, locate and break it to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- All the good things that have lost due to placental bondage, I recall you and repossess you all, in the name of Jesus.
- Every challenge in my life as a result of placental evil link, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, scatter every coven organised against my glory, in the name of Jesus.
- I set the enemies’ bulletproof vests, monitoring mirrors and covens on fire; burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn the bulletproof vests and the protectors of my enemies to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the blood of Jesus Christ into the covens and meetings where the enemies are perpetrating evil against me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, move me out of the covens and release my arrested blessings to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Any register in any coven where my name and that of my family members are recorded, catch fire and burn to ashes, in Jesus’ name.
- As I pray, O Lord, turn every coven and evil meeting to fight themselves, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn to ashes anything that is used to represent me in the covens, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything that evil powers have given me to drink and eat from the the coven, receive fire, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any coven in the place where I live, organised to empty me and my family, Holy Ghost fire, scatter and destroy it, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn in my environment and release my arrested blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Problems, sicknesses and afflictions from any coven, released into my life and my destiny, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.