NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
The Daily Fountain Devotional of the Church Of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) 12 September 2022 – Power Of Hearing
TOPIC: Power Of Hearing
READ: Romans 10:16-20 (NKJV)
- But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?”
- So then faith [comes] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
- But I say, have they not heard? Yes indeed: “Their sound has gone out to all the earth, And their words to the ends of the world.”
- But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says: “I will provoke you to jealousy by [those who are] not a nation, I will move you to anger by a foolish nation.”
- But Isaiah is very bold and says: “I was found by those who did not seek Me; I was made manifest to those who did not ask for Me.”
What do you listen to and what do you feed your mind with? What you hear can affect your being, your life, your actions, and most times, control you. What you hear affects your conviction and confession no wonder Romans 10:17 says “Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing the word of God.” Most times people become what they hear over time and this rules and influences them. Many people have been destroyed because of what they heard; some are in bondage while others are in trouble. When what you hear is God’s word, you are influenced by it.
The more you hear of God, the more you increase in God as you act on what you hear. Consequently, the quantity of the word of God inside of you determines how much of God you carry. Let us this season feed our spirit man with more of God’s word and it will affect all facets of our lives, increasing and strengthening our faith in God because what brings faith is the word of God.
PRAYER: Oh God, let me hear You clearly, and hear Your word that will make me live and do Your will, in Jesus’ name. Amen.