NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 12 September 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Come Back To God (I)
TOPIC: Come Back To God (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 12 September 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 29, Isaiah 30:1-18, 2 Corinthians 12:11-21, Psalm 107:1-9
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 1 Samuel 7:1-14 (KJV)
7 And the men of Kirjathjearim came, and fetched up the ark of the Lord, and brought it into the house of Abinadab in the hill, and sanctified Eleazar his son to keep the ark of the Lord.
2 And it came to pass, while the ark abode in Kirjathjearim, that the time was long; for it was twenty years: and all the house of Israel lamented after the Lord.
3 And Samuel spake unto all the house of Israel, saying, If ye do return unto the Lord with all your hearts, then put away the strange gods and Ashtaroth from among you, and prepare your hearts unto the Lord, and serve him only: and he will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines.
4 Then the children of Israel did put away Baalim and Ashtaroth, and served the Lord only.
5 And Samuel said, Gather all Israel to Mizpeh, and I will pray for you unto the Lord.
6 And they gathered together to Mizpeh, and drew water, and poured it out before the Lord, and fasted on that day, and said there, We have sinned against the Lord. And Samuel judged the children of Israel in Mizpeh.
7 And when the Philistines heard that the children of Israel were gathered together to Mizpeh, the lords of the Philistines went up against Israel. And when the children of Israel heard it, they were afraid of the Philistines.
8 And the children of Israel said to Samuel, Cease not to cry unto the Lord our God for us, that he will save us out of the hand of the Philistines.
9 And Samuel took a sucking lamb, and offered it for a burnt offering wholly unto the Lord: and Samuel cried unto the Lord for Israel; and the Lord heard him.
10 And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel: but the Lord thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel.
11 And the men of Israel went out of Mizpeh, and pursued the Philistines, and smote them, until they came under Bethcar.
12 Then Samuel took a stone, and set it between Mizpeh and Shen, and called the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the Lord helped us.
13 So the Philistines were subdued, and they came no more into the coast of Israel: and the hand of the Lord was against the Philistines all the days of Samuel.
14 And the cities which the Philistines had taken from Israel were restored to Israel, from Ekron even unto Gath; and the coasts thereof did Israel deliver out of the hands of the Philistines. And there was peace between Israel and the Amorites.
MEMORY VERSE: “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” – Matthew 11:28
When you turn to God, you will discover He has been facing you all the time.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
EVERY DEMONIC ROPE THAT IS TYING YOU DOWN TO THE WORLD, IS BROKEN NOW.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
A decision to come back to God will require a change from inside, which includes your thought, motives and desires. These are things that can turn you away from God, if you are not totally yielded to Him. Coming back to God will start with being honest about all that is going on in your head and heart.
In our Fire Scripture today, we read about the Israelites turning away from God Almighty and getting involved in idol worship. As a result, God forsook them. Samuel roused them to action by saying that if they were truly sorry, they should do something about it.
Many times, we complain about our problems, even to God, but we refuse to change and do what God requires from us. Samuel told the people that they should return to the Lord and serve Him only. They were to get rid of their foreign gods (1 Samuel 7:3).
Beloved, today, idolatry is beyond serving the gods of wood and stone. Whatever holds first place in your life becomes your god. It can be money, position, success, material goods, husband, wife, children, etc. Anything that takes the place of God in your heart is an idol. There is no difference between your commitment to these material things or human beings and your commitment to idols of wood and stone.
The Lord alone is worthy of our worship. You must put away whatever represents strange gods in your life and come back to the Almighty God. The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 6:17: “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.” This means you must totally separate yourself from the sinful nature of the world. This is the only way that God will accept you as His son or daughter.
- O Lord, arise and give me spiritual understanding, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, incubate my body, soul and spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and let the testimony of Christ be confirmed in me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and let my eyes of understanding be enlightened, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and give me the spirit of revelation and wisdom, in the name of Jesus.
- Every idol of iniquity in my heart, be broken by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dirtiness in my spirit, clear away by the blood of Jesus, in the mighty name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 12 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 4: O GOD, BE MY NAIL IN THE SURE PLACE
SCRIPTURE READING: Acts 2
CONFESSION: Ecclesiastes 3:14: I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
DAY 6: (Monday, September 12, 2022)
BREAK BY 5PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 36: Psalm 103:12 – 119:107
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- My God, arise, restore my life to me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, bury every distortion in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I plead the blood of Jesus to ransom my life from every distortion, in the name of Jesus.
- Everything at the root of my distortion, O God, send undertakers to bury them, in the name of Jesus.
- Anyone that has been toying with my destiny and escaping shall not escape this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I enter into divine covenant for my release, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, repair and rebuild my life, in the name of Jesus.
- The poverty of this nation shall not affect my life next year, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, take me out of the place of desolation and set the altar of liberty for me, in the name of Jesus.
- I repent from the sins that poverty has made me to commit, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver me from my sins that have accused and destroyed my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, bring correction into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, correct every default in my landmarks, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, correct every abnormality in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, lift me from the dust and rescue me, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, destroy all the manipulations that have distorted my life and set my soul and body free, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, ransom me now from the power of the grave, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the liberty of the spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, remove the calendar of 2021 from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Agents of darkness that have volunteered to battle against me, you shall not see tomorrow, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the death of Jesus on the cross, let there be a divine solution to every seed of shame and reproach in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every cloud of pressure over my life, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me strength that cannot be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- By force, O Lord, change my story, in the name of Jesus.
- Anyone who comes to me by force, God shall bury him/her by force, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I want Your strength for next year, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, transfer Your strength into me, in the name of Jesus.
- Everything that has life shall gather together to bless me this year, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.