NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 27 August 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – By Their Fruits
TOPIC: By Their Fruits (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 27 August 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicles 29, 2 Chronicles 30, 2 Chronicles 31, 2 Corinthians 1:12-22, Psalm 103:13-22
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 2 Peter 1:5-11 (KJV)
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
MEMORY VERSE: “Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” – 2 Timothy 2:19
Fruits are known by the trees that produce them, be it good or bad.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Pray about everything, worry about nothing!
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
MAY YOUR LIFE BRING FORTH FRUITS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
Jesus was so clear in making the point on false prophets and the like. In the imagery of a farmer as He usually did, He explained how good trees will automatically produce good fruits and same with bad trees. He went on to emphasise the fact that trees will always produce their kind, and not otherwise, The apple tree will not grow grapes. What you sow is what you reap!
What is the lesson here? No amount of pretence or hypocritical Christianity will make people believe that you are not what you claim to be. You may deceive men, but there is God who rule in the affairs of men. He sees and knows the mind of men. He judges the intents and not just your actions. Too many people are proclaiming themselves to be who they are not. God is not interested in activities and parades. Rather He delights in your daily growth and transformation, producing and manifesting the Fruit of the Spirit which is able to make you more like Jesus in every area of your life.
What fruits do you bring forth as a Christian? Fruits of sin and iniquity? Fruits of falsehood, deception, hatred, envy, malice, bitterness, anger, pride and the likes? Or do you bring forth the fruits of righteousness, holiness unto the Lord: love, joy and peace of the Lord? God cannot be deceived. if you’re fruitful, He will make you more productive; but if you bring forth bad fruits, such lives shall be cut off and cast into fire of destruction. This shall not be your lot, in Jesus’ name.
Remember, Ananias and Sapphira were among the early believers. They saw how committed others were in giving all they had up for God and for the benefit of the brethren. Yet, because of the fruit of selfishness and greediness, they lied to the Holy Spirit. Even the plea of Peter could not make them change their minds. Though numbered among the brethren, yet had “another spirit”. No wonder they were easily known by their fruit, and they received the judgement of instant death.
As you read this devotion, there is still hope. Simply decide to make a change. Refuse to be one of those who will hear these pathetic words from the Lord; “Depart from me ye workers of iniquity, I know ye not’. Jesus knows His sheep and they know Him. Make your heart right with the Master and you shall bring forth good fruits which shall abide in the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
- I repent of every falsehood, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirits of hypocrisy and deception, I am no longer your slave, lose your grip on me and die, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my God, have mercy on me, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not bring forth bad fruits, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, purge and cleanse my heart of every demonic debris of lies and pretense, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, create a new heart in me, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive my deliverance and I declare myself a tree of righteousness and a planting of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 27 AUGUST 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 2: CONNECTING TO THE GOD OF JESHURUN
SCRIPTURE READING: 1 Samuel 17
CONFESSION: Deuteronomy 33:26-27: There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky. The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.
DAY 10: (Saturday, August 27, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 20: 2 Samuel 17:6 – 1 Kings 1:1 – 6:3
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- O God, arise, uproot and wipe away anything delaying or blocking my greatness, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus Christ, enter me and show Yourself to the whole world through me and my calling, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, have mercy on me. Provide for me, defend and secure me in my rising and shining, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus Christ, let Your death be fruitful and productive in me and through me, in the name of Jesus.
- Divine power to shine, fall upon me from above, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in me and around me, saying no to my shining, receive fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil hand pressing me down not to rise and shine, wither and die, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, connect me to men who will support me to shine, in the name of Jesus.
- By the grace and mercy of God, I will shine and never go down, in the name of Jesus.
- Like Elijah and Elisha, O Lord, let it be known that You called me, in the name of Jesus.
- As in the days of Elijah, O Lord, if You called me, make me a burning fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of fire, as Your child, make me a flaming fire and sword, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, as Your child, let Your fire arrest any part of my body You want to use, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of fire, increase Your fire in me and purge me completely to Your desire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let my tongue, eyes and ears be for Your purpose, in the name of Jesus.
- I am a chosen vessel, O Lord, convert me to a flame of fire and a carrier of Your power, in the name of Jesus.
- As Your child, O Lord, let every part of my body be taken over by Your fire now, in the name of Jesus.
- As a child of God, Lord Jesus Christ, turn me to a transformer of fire and power, in the name of Jesus.
- As a child of God, I am the prophet of the Most High God. Therefore, prophetic fire, enter me now, in the name of Jesus.
- As a child of God, I am an oracle of God like Elijah. Therefore, oracle fire, take over my life and move me to see and speak like a prophet, in the name of Jesus.
- As a child of God, Holy Ghost fire, fall upon my tongue, my eyes, my ears and my hands, in the name of Jesus.
- Flaming sword of God, break all my yokes and deliver me from every bondage, in the name of Jesus.
- Flaming fire of God, set me free, enter me and deliver me where I need deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
- As Your child, O Lord, equip me with all I need to succeed in my calling, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus Christ, You are my Saviour. Fill me with Your fire and dwell in me, in the name of Jesus.
- Because I am Your child, O Lord, let there be an outpouring of Your Spirit upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Flaming fire of God, wipe away and burn every unrighteousness and unbrokenness from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, increase in me and use me to do signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
Also Read: Open Heaven 27 August 2022 – You Are Special
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.