NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 31 August 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Lessons From The Life Of Diotrephes
TOPIC: Lessons From The Life Of Diotrephes (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 31 August 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Micah 1, Micah 2, Micah 3, Micah 4, 2 Corinthians 4, Psalm 104:31-35
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 3 John 9-12 (KJV)
9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.
12 Demetrius hath good report of all men, and of the truth itself: yea, and we also bear record; and ye know that our record is true.
MEMORY VERSE: “Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.” – 1 Timothy 4:12
Attitude is everything!
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Pray about everything, worry about nothing!
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
I DECREE THAT THE AGENDA OF THE ENEMY TO MAKE YOU A CASTAWAY IN THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD IS DESTROYED TODAY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
The Scriptures mention some individuals in negative light and enjoins us not to imitate them. The reason is that their deeds were evil and sinful. Besides, they were not willing to repent or turn a new leaf. Apostle Paul mentioned names like Alexander the Coppersmith, who gave him so much pain; Demas, who forsook him and ministry work because of his love for the world. John the beloved mentioned Diotrephes and warned the church about his ungodly activities among brethren. The same is happening today. These were men and women in the church but full of anti-Christ activities. These are the Alexanders, Demases and Diotepheses in churches today. We should learn to deal with them with the knowledge and wisdom of God as provided by the Scriptures. Who was Diotrephes and what lessons can we learn from his life?
He loved to be the first and foremost within the assembly. If he is not made a leader, he will not give his contribution and cooperation. This is one of the sins in the church today. Some people love to be first, to be recognised and get praised and applauded from other believers. He was a carnal Christan. He desired personal acknowledgement and higher position. Pride was in his heart. Beloved, do not imitate Diotrephes nor allow his kind to thrive in the church.
Second, Diotrephes did not recognise Apostle John. The apostle said, “He received us not.” He also did not receive the emissary that the apostle sent to his church. The path to greatness in the church is servitude. Diotrephes did not follow that path. Third, Diotrephes slandered the apostle. In 3 John 10, the Bible says, “Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.”
Beloved, are you, like Diotrephes, guilty of rejecting apostolic authority? Do you speak ill of men and women of God as he did? Diotrephes prated and gossiped against the revered apostle. He wasn’t good example of a Christian and should not be imitated. As a believer, we are called to support God’s vessels and help God’s work, rather than hinder them. Don’t be a Diotrephes in your local church!
- O God, arise and deliver me from the spirit of Diotrephes, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my life that can make me a bad example, I destroy you, in the name of Jesus.
- I will not hinder the work of God nor reject apostolic authority, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, deliver me from the spirit of pride, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and purge me of the spirit of strife and disharmony, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, help me to seek peace with all men at all times, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, plant Your love and the love of others genuinely in my heart, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 31 AUGUST 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 3: MY GOLIATH AND SENNACHERIB MUST DIE
SCRIPTURE READING: Isaiah 37
CONFESSION: Proverbs 21:30-31: There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD. The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD.
DAY 4: (Wednesday, August 31, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 24: 2 Kings 25:12 – 1 Chronicles 1:1 -11:4
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- Blood of Jesus Christ, flush away every obstacle to success and victory in my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire for success and victory, fill my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, locate and dismantle failure out of my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, root out failure, backwardness and stagnancy from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, take over every area of my life and quicken my success and victory, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, burn to ashes anything attracting disappointments and failures to my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything linking me to disappointments and failures, Holy Ghost fire, cut it off from me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of fire, ignite me with Your fire for success and victory in my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, burn to ashes every stronghold of disappointment and failure in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus Christ, baptise me with the unquenchable fire for success, victory and extraordinary achievements, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, burn to ashes every waster of my greatness and success, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus Christ, ignite every area of my life for unending success and victory, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus Christ, break and scatter every decision of failure issued against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, paralyse every evil leg walking day and night to make me fail, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, take over and cover everything that concerns me, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn to ashes anything standing against success and victory in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of hardship and difficulty, sowed into the garden of my life, wither and die, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, visit the foundation of my life, going back to four generations. Expose and root out hardship and difficulty in it, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, bring judgement upon every hardship and difficulty in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft judgement supporting and promoting hardship and difficulty in my life, break and scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil word giving strength to hardship in my life, blood of Jesus Christ, paralyse and wipe it away, in the name of Jesus.
- Strong man and strong woman of hardship attached to my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, expose and disgrace the seed of hardship in my life and give me deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus Christ, break and wipe away every secret promoting hardship in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- If I am responsible for my difficulty and hardship, O Lord, have mercy on me and deliver me, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my father’s and mother’s houses, projecting hardship to me, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- I break and release myself from anything connecting me to hardship and difficulty, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, wipe away anything fired into my destiny due to ancestral difficulty and hardship, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.