NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 1 September 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Coming Out Of Lo-Debar (I)
TOPIC: Coming Out Of Lo-Debar (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 1 September 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Micah 5, Micah 6, Micah 7, 2 Corinthians 5:1-10, Proverbs 21:17-25
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 2 Samuel 9:1-13 (KJV)
1 And David said, Is there yet any that is left of the house of Saul, that I may shew him kindness for Jonathan’s sake?
2 And there was of the house of Saul a servant whose name was Ziba. And when they had called him unto David, the king said unto him, Art thou Ziba? And he said, Thy servant is he.
3 And the king said, Is there not yet any of the house of Saul, that I may shew the kindness of God unto him? And Ziba said unto the king, Jonathan hath yet a son, which is lame on his feet.
4 And the king said unto him, Where is he? And Ziba said unto the king, Behold, he is in the house of Machir, the son of Ammiel, in Lodebar.
5 Then king David sent, and fetched him out of the house of Machir, the son of Ammiel, from Lodebar.
6 Now when Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan, the son of Saul, was come unto David, he fell on his face, and did reverence. And David said, Mephibosheth. And he answered, Behold thy servant!
7 And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father’s sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father; and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.
8 And he bowed himself, and said, What is thy servant, that thou shouldest look upon such a dead dog as I am?
9 Then the king called to Ziba, Saul’s servant, and said unto him, I have given unto thy master’s son all that pertained to Saul and to all his house.
10 Thou therefore, and thy sons, and thy servants, shall till the land for him, and thou shalt bring in the fruits, that thy master’s son may have food to eat: but Mephibosheth thy master’s son shall eat bread alway at my table. Now Ziba had fifteen sons and twenty servants.
11 Then said Ziba unto the king, According to all that my lord the king hath commanded his servant, so shall thy servant do. As for Mephibosheth, said the king, he shall eat at my table, as one of the king’s sons.
12 And Mephibosheth had a young son, whose name was Micha. And all that dwelt in the house of Ziba were servants unto Mephibosheth.
13 So Mephibosheth dwelt in Jerusalem: for he did eat continually at the king’s table; and was lame on both his feet.
MEMORY VERSE: “And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father’s sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father; and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.” – 2 Samuel 9:7
Never make a permanent decision about a temporary situation.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
GOD WILL LIFT YOU FROM GRASS TO GRACE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
Spiritually Lo-debar means no pasture or a wildemess, according to 2 Samuel 17:27-28. It means no word or no communication because it is a wilderness. Physically, Lo-debar means without order, no leader or shepherd, a rebellious place, a barren land, a lonely place, etc.
There are so many people living lonely lives even though they are in the midst of life’s hustle and bustle. They are lonely and dislocated. Such people are living in Lo-debar.
Lo-deber was a town of forgotten people. This was where Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan, who was David’s best friend, was living before King David fetched him out of the place. In Lo-debar dwelt the lost and outcasts of the society.
Beloved, please note this important fact: people living in Lo-debar were not there because they were at fault or guilty of one offence or another. Mephibosheth was one of such people. He was not there because of something he did wrong. It was never his fault to have faced all the odds he faced in life. A prince that was supposed to be living in the palace but alas, he found himself in a place where there was no pasture, no word or communication. Instead of living in a world of affluence and abundance, he found himself in a barren land and a place without order. So also, beloved, it might not be your fault that you are passing through what you are experiencing now. It might be barrenness, financial challenges, lateness in marriage sickness, etc.
However, there is good news for you. Matthew 11:28 says. “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Jesus is calling you today to come out of your Lo-debar.
- Every satanic decision against my progress, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, redeem me, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of God, penetrate my spirit, soul and body, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, promote me spiritually and physically, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of the perfect will of God for my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing of joy and peace, replace heaviness and sorrow in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any foundational bondage limiting my progress, break, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 1 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 3: MY GOLIATH AND SENNACHERIB MUST DIE
SCRIPTURE READING: Isaiah 37
CONFESSION: Proverbs 21:30-31: There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD. The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD.
DAY 5: (Thursday, September 01, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 25: 1 Chronicles 11:5 – 27:12
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- O Lord, disconnect me and my destiny from the register of difficulty and hardship, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seal of difficulty and hardship on my destiny, I set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit of God, give me understanding and the ability to overcome hardship and difficulty, in the name of Jesus.
- I break and jump out of every evil dedication and covenant that brought hardship into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Empower me, O Lord, to overcome and defeat hardship and difficulty, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit of God, enable me with wisdom and knowledge to defeat and overcome hardship and difficulty, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, have mercy on me if I have lost or wasted good opportunities in the past, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, silence every voice projecting hardship and difficulty into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus Christ, cut off every evil pattern that wants to tie me and my family down, in the name of Jesus.
- Any animal attached to my destiny, I command you to perish, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn to ashes any evil rope or chain tying me and my family down, in the name of Jesus.
- Physical and spiritual pegs or charms holding my destiny down, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus Christ, wipe away every evil cloud that is covering my star and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, expose and crush the household enemies that want to tie me down, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, tear to pieces anything that is used to hold me and my family down, in the name of Jesus.
- Any of my property being used to manipulate me, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Whosoever that is close to me and is working against my destiny, receive fire, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, arrest and scatter every witchcraft manipulation in my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- By fire, by force, I set myself and my family free from anywhere we have been tied down, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, crush to pieces any evil thing tying me to my mother, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, crush to pieces any evil thing tying my life to my father, in the name of Jesus.
- I use the blood of Jesus Christ to cut myself off from every evil flow of my family line, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything from my mother and father, going back to four generations, that is working against the will of God for my life, scatter to desolation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil padlock used against any part of my destiny, Holy Ghost fire, break and destroy it, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, locate and crush every evil secret working against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- You serpent troubling my life, I set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, destroy the root of disappointment and rejection in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything that worked against my mother and father will not work against me, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
Also Read: Open Heaven 1 September 2022 – Fake Friends
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.