NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 2 September 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Coming Out Of Lo-Debar (II)
TOPIC: Coming Out Of Lo-Debar (II) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 2 September 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 1, Isaiah 2, 2 Corinthians 6:1-2, Psalm 105:1-11
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 2 Samuel 1:1-9 (KJV)
1 Now it came to pass after the death of Saul, when David was returned from the slaughter of the Amalekites, and David had abode two days in Ziklag;
2 It came even to pass on the third day, that, behold, a man came out of the camp from Saul with his clothes rent, and earth upon his head: and so it was, when he came to David, that he fell to the earth, and did obeisance.
3 And David said unto him, From whence comest thou? And he said unto him, Out of the camp of Israel am I escaped.
4 And David said unto him, How went the matter? I pray thee, tell me. And he answered, That the people are fled from the battle, and many of the people also are fallen and dead; and Saul and Jonathan his son are dead also.
5 And David said unto the young man that told him, How knowest thou that Saul and Jonathan his son be dead?
6 And the young man that told him said, As I happened by chance upon mount Gilboa, behold, Saul leaned upon his spear; and, lo, the chariots and horsemen followed hard after him.
7 And when he looked behind him, he saw me, and called unto me. And I answered, Here am I.
8 And he said unto me, Who art thou? And I answered him, I am an Amalekite.
9 He said unto me again, Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me: for anguish is come upon me, because my life is yet whole in me.
MEMORY VERSE: “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” – Matthew 11:28
Do not walk by sight or by the circumstances surrounding you; rather, walk by faith.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THE POWER OF GOD WILL MOVE YOU TO YOUR PLACE OF FULFILMENT, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
Yesterday, we looked at the spiritual and physical meaning of Lo-debar. Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan who was supposed to be found among princes, was forgotten at Lo-debar.
Similarly, in our Fire Scripture today, we read about David whom God moved from grass to GRACE. He was totally forgotten in the wilderness by his father. But God showed mercy to David. Today, that same God will remember you for good, in Jesus’ name. Grace attracts divine favour, divine protection and divine connection. David, who later became king in Israel, told Mephibosheth not to be afraid. Likewise, the Kings of kings, Jesus Christ is calling you today to come out of whatever is holding you down. He is calling you to come out from your Lo-debar and begin a new life that can only be found in Him. He says, “Don’t be afraid, just come.
Mephibosheth had a disability -He was lame in his two legs, but the king said, “Come to me the way you are and I will show you favour.” Jesus is also calling you to come with your disability, your inadequacies, your burden, your sorrow, your pains, and He will give you rest (Matthew 11:29).
That song says, “Just as I am, without one plea.” Jesus Christ is the Balm in Gilead that can soothe your hurting soul, fight your pains and heal every disability or challenge that you might have. He will also position you where you rightly belong: among princes.
Maybe like Mephibosheth, circumstances that were never your fault have pushed you to Lo-debar and you might have even been forgotten there. Beloved, just like King David opened the book of remembrance to the son of his bosom friend, Jonathan, and called him out, and restored to him all that belonged to him by inheritance, Jesus is also calling you out from where the powers of your father’s house have hidden you for years. And just as Mephibosheth responded to the king’s order, if you can respond to Jesus’ call today, He will save you, restore all that you have lost and put you in your rightful place. God bless you as you respond, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, raise a voice for me where I need help, in the name of Jesus.
- Every retrogressive label in any area of my life, be removed, in the name of Jesus.
- I pull down all the strongholds erected against my progress, in the name of Jesus.
- Every generational curse affecting my progress, break, in the name of Jesus.
- I release myself from any inherited bondage, in the name of Jesus.
- My destiny, arise by fire and possess your possessions, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrangement by sorcerers and witches fashioned against my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 2 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 3: MY GOLIATH AND SENNACHERIB MUST DIE
SCRIPTURE READING: Isaiah 37
CONFESSION: Proverbs 21:30-31: There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD. The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD.
DAY 6: (Friday, September 02, 2022)
BREAK BY 5PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 26: 1 Chronicles 27:13 – 2 Chronicles 1:1 – 18:23
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily – scroll down)
PRAYERS FOR THE NATION (To be said on Fridays – scroll down)
- Every error waiting for me, I wipe it out of my way with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- My ministry and my calling, receive fire and come alive speedily, in the name of Jesus.
- My star, come out of your hiding place and shine, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever has refused to let me go, receive fire, die and let me go now, in the name of Jesus.
- My foundation, I set you on fire, receive deliverance and healing, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus Christ, paralyse every curse tying me to one place, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, pull down every evil pillar on my way to success and greatness, in the name of Jesus.
- East wind of God, blow and wipe away anything that wants to stand in the way of my calling, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil thing standing in the way of my increase, my calling and my service, fire of God, flush it out, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus Christ, pull down and destroy the strong man that is saying no to my calling, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever is holding down my calling and ministry, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, blood of Jesus Christ, scatter and wipe away every evil reinforcement against me, my calling and my service, in Jesus’ name.
- Blood of Jesus Christ, paralyse every blood speaking against me and my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the Holy Ghost fire and the blood of Jesus Christ to break and wipe away every curse and covenant that wants to limit me and my calling, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever has been spoken by any mouth to tie and limit me and my calling, blood of Jesus Christ, break and paralyse it, in Jesus’ name.
- Whatever is scattering what I have gathered spiritually and physically, O Lion of the tribe of Judah, tear and flush it away, in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Ghost fire, paralyse every secret that wants to keep my calling and my service in one place, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything buried in the ground to limit me and my labour for God, Holy Ghost fire, uproot and destroy it, in the name of Jesus.
- Point your finger to the ground and say, anything buried in this land to trouble me, my calling and my kingdom labour, I set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and flush out every evil reinforcement against me, my calling and my labour for God, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn to ashes every witchcraft reinforcement against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, deactivate every evil hand holding or delaying the reward of my labour for God, in the name of Jesus.
- With the blood of Jesus Christ, I close every gate through which the enemies attack and limit me, my calling and my service to God, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for my calling, testimony, signs and wonders, possess me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of power, upgrade me and the anointing for my calling and my kingdom service, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit of God, rest upon me, my calling, my ministry and my service, in the name of Jesus.
- As a child of God, Lord, let the power of the Highest fill me now, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, wipe away every limitation standing against my calling, my service and my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
PRAYERS FOR THE NATION (TO BE SAID ON FRIDAYS)
SCRIPTURES: 1 Timothy 2:1-2: I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Jeremiah 1:10: See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
Other Scriptures: Isaiah 61:1-6; Ephesians 6:10-16
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I confess all the sins and iniquities of the land, of our ancestors, of our leaders, and of the people. E.g., violence, rejection of God, corruption, idolatry, robbery, suspicion, injustice, bitterness, bloody riots, pogroms, rebellion, conspiracy, shedding of innocent blood, tribal conflicts, child-kidnapping and murder, occultism, mismanagement, negligence, etc.
- I plead for mercy and forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remember our land and redeem it.
- O Lord, save our land from destruction and judgement.
- O Lord, let Your healing power begin to operate upon our land, in Jesus’ name.
- All forces of darkness hindering the move of God in this nation, be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the spiritual strongman in charge of this country to be bound and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil establishment and satanic tree in this country, be uprooted and cast into fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every spirit of the anti-Christ working against this nation and I command them to be permanently frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the stones of fire from God to fall upon every national satanic operation and activity, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the desires, plans, devices and expectations of the enemy for this country be completely frustrated, in Jesus’ name.
- Every satanic curse of this nation, fall down to the ground and die, in Jesus’ name.
- By the blood of Jesus, let all sins, ungodliness, idolatry and vices cease in the land, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every evil covenant and dedication made upon our land, in Jesus’ name.
- I plead the blood of Jesus over the nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I decree the will of God for this land, whether the devil likes it or not, in the name of Jesus.
- All contrary powers and authorities in Nigeria, be confounded and be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
- I close every satanic gate in every city of this country, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil throne in this country, be dashed to pieces, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind all negative forces operating in the lives of the leaders of this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, lay Your hands of fire and power upon all our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind every blood-drinking demon in this country, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the Prince of Peace reign in every department of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every anti-gospel spirit, be frustrated and be rendered impotent, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, give us leaders who will see their roles as a calling, instead of an opportunity to amass wealth.
- All forms of ungodliness, be destroyed by the divine fire of burning, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let our leaders be filled with divine understanding and wisdom.
- O Lord, let our leaders follow the counsel of God and not of man and demons.
- O Lord, let our leaders have wisdom and knowledge of God.
- O Lord, let our government be the kind that would obtain Your direction and leading.
- Every satanic altar in this country, receive the fire of God and be burned to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- I silence every satanic prophet, priest and practitioner, in the mighty name of Jesus. I forbid them from interfering with the affairs of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, cleanse our land from every blood pollution, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the fire of God on all idols, sacrifices, rituals, shrines and local satanic thrones in this country, in Jesus’ name.
- I break any conscious and unconscious agreement made between the people of this country and satan, in Jesus’ name.
- I dedicate and claim all our cities for Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let the blessings and presence of the Lord be experienced in all our cities, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree total paralysis on lawlessness, immorality and drug addiction in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the power, love and glory of God be established in our land, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let there be thirst and hunger for God in the hearts of Christians of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deposit the spirit of revival in Nigeria.
- O Lord, lay Your hands of power and might upon the Armed Forces and the Police, all government establishments and institutions, all universities and colleges in this country.
- O Lord, let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ fall upon our economy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let there be fruitfulness and prosperity in every area of this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every threat to the political, economic and social stability in the land to be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate every satanic external influence over our nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I command confusion and disagreement among the sons of the bondwoman planning to cage the nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I break any covenant between any satanic external influence and our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
- I paralyse every spirit of wastage of economic resources in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of borrowing, depart completely from this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, show Yourself mightily in the affairs of this nation.
- Father, let the kingdom of Christ come into this nation, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, do new things in our country to show Your power and greatness to the heathen.
- Father, let the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ come into the heart of every person in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, have mercy upon this nation.
- All the glory of this nation, that has departed, be restored, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let all un-evangelized areas of this country, be reached with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send forth labourers into Your vineyard to reach the unreached in this country.
- I dismantle the stronghold of poverty in this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, install Your agenda for this nation.
- Every power of darkness, operating in our educational institutions, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic representatives of key posts in this country, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil spiritual throne behind all physical thrones in Nigeria, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic covenant, made on behalf of this country by anyone, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- I trample upon the serpents and scorpions of ethnic clashes in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree a realignment of the situation around Christians to favour them in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I dethrone every strange king installed in the spirit over this country, in the name of Jesus.
- All principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places, militating against this nation, be bound and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let righteousness reign in every part of this nation, in Jesus’ name.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.