NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Open Heaven For Teens 31 August 2022 – The Way
TOPIC: The Way [Open Heaven for Teens 31 August 2022]
MEMORISE: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
READ: John 14:6-11
- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
- Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
- Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
- Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
- Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Corinthians 11:1-34, Psalms 145-147
In the world today, there are many religions and philosophies, especially because we are in the end times. None of those who propounded the philosophies about other religions can be compared to Christ. Jesus’ birth into this world was prophesied long before He came (Isaiah 9:6 ). There were also prophecies about His ministry and time on earth. Also, none except Jesus died and resurrected on the third day.
Thus, when Jesus told His disciples that He is the way, He was simply saying “If you want to know how to walk blamelessly and perfectly on earth, you need to be in Me”. Another interesting fact to note is that Jesus is the only way to the Heavenly Father. When He gave up the ghost on Calvary, the veil at the temple tore into two from the top to the bottom (Matthew 27:50-51 ) thereby granting everyone who believes in Him, access to the Father. Also, only Jesus can grant one an eternal life of bliss in Heaven at the end of ones sojourn on earth; no other being can.
Jesus is the only way to the Father on earth as well as eternity in Heaven.
HYMN: Lead Us Heavenly Father
- Lead us, heavenly Father, lead us
o’er the world’s tempestuous sea;
guard us, guide us, keep us, feed us,
for we have no help but Thee;
yet possessing every blessing,
if our God our Father be.
- Saviour, breathe forgiveness o’er us:
all our weakness Thou dost know;
Thou didst tread this earth before us,
Thou didst feel its keenest woe;
lone and dreary, faint and weary,
through the desert Thou didst go.
- Spirit of our God, descending,
fill our hearts with heavenly joy,
love with every passion blending,
pleasure that can never cloy:
thus provided, pardoned, guided,
nothing can our peace destroy.
Daily Devotional for Teen’s guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.