NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 7 September 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Lessons From The Life Of Deborah (II)
TOPIC: Lessons From The Life Of Deborah (II) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 7 September 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 14, Isaiah 15, Isaiah 16, 2 Corinthians 9:6-15, Psalm 106:1-15
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 31:10-31 (KJV)
10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
14 She is like the merchants’ ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.
31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
MEMORY VERSE: “Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.” – Proverbs 31:10
Let us encourage and strengthen one another, for the positive energy spread to one will be felt by us all as we are connected one and all.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THE LORD WILL RAISE A VOICE FOR YOU TO FIGHT THE STRONGMAN THAT WANTS TO PUT YOU IN PERPETUAL BONDAGE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
Yesterday, we looked at a great woman in the Bible called Deborah. Today, we will consider some lessons we can learn from her.
This first lesson to learn from Deborah is her passion for freedom and deliverance for her people. As a believer, you should also learn to rise up in prayer and claim freedom for your generation, your nation, town and family.
Secondly, Deborah never attributed praises meant for God to herself. Whenever praise came her way, she gave God the credit. It means that whatever you do, be it in the house of God or your family, never accept the glory due to God. Remember that it is God who gave you the privilege, opportunity and power to do it.
Thirdly, Deborah reflected the leadership qualities of the Proverbs 31 woman because she served with strength and dignity. She was humble and quietly went about her role as a wife and leader. She was a noble servant. A mother in Israel indeed. Beloved, show humility in whatever position you occupy. Also, Deborah was available when needed by God. She made herself available for use both to God and to her people.
Are you available in the service of God or do you come to church because of what you want God to do for you? Remember, you are saved, protected and provided for by God so that your life can be a blessing to others. God can use anybody to achieve a great task regardless of the gender. All that God is looking for is availability.
Deborah is among the outstanding women in history. You can also make yourself stand out by making yourself available for His use. Remember the Bible says in 2 Timothy 2:20 that in a great house are vessels of honour and some to dishonour. Are you a vessel of honour or dishonour? God can make you a vessel of honour if you yield yourself completely to Him. Be one of them.
- Father, I decree that all my enemies shall fall into their traps, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, convert my struggling to victory, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil preparation against my life, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- Every territorial power hindering my victory, be brought down and be humiliated, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree death to every troubler of my Israel, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic dustbin fashioned against me, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that want to put me and my family in perpetual bondage, die, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 7 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 4: O GOD, BE MY NAIL IN THE SURE PLACE
SCRIPTURE READING: Acts 2
CONFESSION: Ecclesiastes 3:14: I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
DAY 1: (Wednesday, September 07, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 31: Job 20:16 – 37:16
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- Everything distributing depression in my life, be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive my rain of abundance, in the name of Jesus.
- My leaf shall be green, in the name of Jesus.
- My life shall not cease from yielding fruits, in the name of Jesus.
- The plague of the drought shall not touch me, in the name of Jesus.
- I rebuke every stagnant cloud over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every long-time cloud over my life, turn to rain, in the name of Jesus.
- I proclaim the covenant of the rainbow around my life, in Jesus’ name.
- This year, I will not lack. I will enjoy all-round sufficiency, in Jesus’ name.
- I reject the oppression of last year, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the fullness of the promise of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive divine fullness for (mention your name) family, in Jesus’ name.
- This year, I receive the blessings of heaven without any struggle, in the name of Jesus.
- Amid the drought ravaging families, fullness is for (mention your name) family, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the shelter of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- My God, arise, let evil cloud lift away, and let divine oath and promise take over, in the name of Jesus.
- In the land of my sojourn (mention your country), my children shall spread and rule over the country, in the name of Jesus.
- This year, I receive divine favour without any struggle, in Jesus’ name.
- I shall eat the good and the fullness of countries, in the name of Jesus.
- This year, my blessing shall cut across countries, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive cross-continental blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Prayers shall blow good things to my home, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, the days of my visitation have come, in the name of Jesus.
- My sources of good supply, open to me again, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the new dispensation for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My companies and businesses, receive the key to be planted in great countries, in the name of Jesus.
- I command portions for myself from abroad, in the name of Jesus.
- I command help from above, abroad and around, in Jesus’ name.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
Also Read: Open Heaven 7 September 2022 – Music
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.