NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 21 August 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Signs Of The Times (IV)
TOPIC: Signs Of The Times (IV) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 21 August 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicles 13, 2 Chronicles 14, 2 Chronicles 15, 1 Corinthians 14:20-40, Psalm 101:1-8
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Matthew 24:3-14 (KJV)
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
MEMORY VERSE: “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.” – Matthew 24:14
Persecution is not a sign of rejection but a loud call for preparation.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Pray about everything, worry about nothing!
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
I PROPHESY UPON YOU THAT YOUR GAZE SHALL NOT BE REMOVED FROM CALVARY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
Today makes it the fourth day we have been treating the signs of the times. One critical fact we have been stressing is that the signs are already upon this generation and they point to the second advent of Jesus Christ. Some of these signs are of frightful dimension in consonant with the statement of Jesus in Luke 21:26, “Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.” The question I want to ask you now is that – Are you part of the refined atheists in Christendom? These are men and women in the kingdom of God who carry the Bible, read the Bible and even preach the Bible, yet they do not believe the stand of the Bible on many issues.
From today’s Fire Scripture, the other signs of the times are noteworthy. One of them is high scale persecution and killing of believers. The rate and spate of the killing of Christians in this generation is becoming alarming. Countless number of Christians are suffering from cruel persecution in many nations of the world; even in nations that are supposed to be Christian nations. The stark reality is that persecution and martyrdom of Christians will continue till our Master returns to take us away. Remember Jesus said in John 15:20, “Remember the word that l said unto you, The servant is not greater than his Lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you;…”
The great Apostle Paul in his letter to the Thessalonians also painted this picture of persecution. 1 Thessalonians 3:3 says, “That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto.” Therefore, the present suffering of our fellow brethren all over the world is a loud signal of the end times to us. We shall continue tomorrow by God’s grace. Meanwhile, have you been washed in the blood of the Lamb?
- Thank You, Jesus, for Your shed blood for me upon the Cross of Calvary.
- Resurrection power, arise, saturate my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not miss eternity, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, barricade my life from the invasion of hell, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost, order my steps aright, in the name of Jesus.
- Enemies of my soul, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows from the pit of hell fired against my life, backfire, in the name Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 21 AUGUST 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 2: CONNECTING TO THE GOD OF JESHURUN
SCRIPTURE READING: 1 Samuel 17
CONFESSION: Deuteronomy 33:26-27: There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky. The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.
DAY 4: (Sunday, August 21, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 14: Deuteronomy 32:27 – Joshua 1:1 – 15:27
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES (To be said every Sunday)
- From every ocean of failure, mercy of God, bail me out, in Jesus’ name.
- Evil words from the mouths of men against my life, mercy of God, cancel them, in the name of Jesus.
- By the mercy of God, all my captured blessings, be released, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, take over my destiny to give my life a new meaning, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let Your finger arise and stop all manipulations in my life, in the name or Jesus.
- O Lord, let Your power of fulfilment possess my life, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, by Your great power, take my destiny out of every pit, in the name of Jesus.
- Bitter writings of the enemies against me, be cancelled, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let my dreams bring angels to speak to me, in Jesus’ name.
94, O Lord, take away sleep from those who try to hurt me, in Jesus’ name.
- Anyone fasting in order to harm me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Anyone that has taken an oath against my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, destroy any wicked power sitting in my home, with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember what the enemies have done against my family and deliver us, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, handle the battle raging in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, use me to be the solution to my family, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to be a servant of sin and darkness, in the name of Jesus.
- Every secret hand pushing me to do things that are not right, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dragnet of evil around my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, release endless blessings into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Tears and sorrow that evildoers intend to use to destabilise the journey of my life wll never materialise, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, crush the spiritual battle that can make my eyes or any part of my body cease working, in the name of Jesus.
- The intention of darkness to make me waste my finances will not succeed, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, overturn whatever the devil and the realms of darkness are using to afflict me or my source of joy and erase every form of bitterness from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- The evil that I did not plan will not obstruct my good plans, in the name Jesus.
- Any satanic power raised from the grave to cut my life short, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My God, cut off the spiritual hand that is obstructing my glory, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, heal me and my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES
(TO BE SAID EVERY SUNDAY)
- Thank You, Father, for the promise which says, “I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
- I ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
- I take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride and error, in Jesus’ name.
- Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vainglory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in Jesus’ name.
- I command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in Jesus’ name.
- Let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto the body of Christ the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness, watchfulness and the mind to commend others better than ourselves, in Jesus’ name.
- I challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints, in the name of Jesus.
- I command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance, divine healing, divine health, fruitfulness, progress, faith, the gifts of healing, prophecy, discerning of spirits, the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, the working of miracles, divers kinds of tongues, the interpretation of tongues, beauty and glory of God, righteousness and holiness, dedication and commitment
- Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and holiness in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ.
- O Lord, break and refill Your ministers and vessels afresh.
- Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give unto Your ministers the power for effective prayer life.
- O Lord, release faithful, committed, dedicated and obedient labourers into the vineyard.
- I break down the authority and dominion of satan over the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, I shatter your back-bone, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant between the souls of men and satan, I dash you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God come upon the converts, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, release upon all our missionaries and evangelists fresh fire to disgrace territorial spirits.
- I break the power and the grip of the world upon the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the spirit of salvation upon areas that have not been reached by the gospel, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remove all the hindrances to Your purpose for Christian homes.
- I command the spirit of quarrel, immorality, unfaithfulness, infirmity, disagreement, misunderstanding and intolerance to loose their grips upon Christian homes, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all Christian homes be a light to the world and a vehicle of salvation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, raise up Esther, Ruth and Deborah in this generation, in Jesus’ name.
- Every power destroying joy in the home, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, grant us special wisdom to train our children in Your glory.
- Every Christian marriage that has been re-arranged by the enemy, be corrected, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the spirit of wisdom, judgement, submission, gentleness, obedience to God’s word and faithfulness in the home, come upon Christian homes.
- O Lord, remove every wrong spirit from the midst of Your children and put in the right spirit.
- I take authority, over the plans and activities of satan on minister’s homes, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, increase the power and strength of the ministration of Your words amongst us.
- Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, dismantle every man-made programme in the body of Christ and set up Your own programme.
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.