NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 17 August 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – A Barren Christian
TOPIC: A Barren Christian (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 17 August 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicles 7:11-22, 2 Chronicles 8, 2 Chronicles 9, 1 Corinthians 11:2-34, Psalm 98:1-9
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Luke 13:6-9 (KJV)
6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.
MEMORY VERSE: “Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.” – John 15:2
God abhors a fruitless life in all its entirety.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Pray about everything, worry about nothing!
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
HENCEFORTH, I DECREE THAT THE LORD WILL MAKE YOU AN ALL-SEASON FRUIT BEARING TREE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
In today’s Fire Scripture, we can see the discontentment of the owner of the vineyard, seeing that the tree has been unproductive over a long time. He decided to get rid of it, instead of wasting time, the soil which it is planted, as well as the efforts and other investments made on this fruitless tree.
In the same vein, God invests so much in the lives of His children and expects that they bring forth fruits, which in turn should abide in Him. To see a Christian, who has been unproductive in any way at all, amounts to nothing but spiritual barrenness.
Starting with the Great Commission, which is an express command from Jesus that we should go and preach the message of salvation, win souls and make disciples of men for the sake of the kingdom, this call is not just to evangelists, but to all who are believers in Christ. In one word, you are saved to save others!
My question then is, how well do you fair in this area of your Christian life? Do you witness to others about Christ, or are you ashamed to be called “born again”? If truly you have encountered Christ, you should be willing that others come to the knowledge of this Light.
The memory verse makes it clear that we are branches of the True Vine, who is Jesus. Except we are connected, there can be no fruitful reproduction. Even where we are productive, God will do a prunning such that will make the branch more productive while all unproductive branches shall be cut off and cast into fire (John 15:1-5).
The Bible states that a soul winner is wise. Beloved, you can win souls to Christ with or without words through your preaching, singing, and even your behaviour. Many people are watching you in that office, your neighborhood or marketplace. How many can decide to follow you to your local church? Does your talk match your walk? Are you truly light and salt of the world?
If you must become productive, you must bring forth fruits, not just through your character, but such that speaks of who you are and in whom you believe. This calls for a serious self examination! Before the final judgement, why not do a spiritual self-check without pretence or prejudice, and decide to ask for divine help to deal with the very root of spiritual barrenness. God is ready if you are ready to receive the intervention.
- Every spirit of barrenness, my life is not your candidate, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, kill every unfruitfulness in my spiritual life, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to suffer spiritual dryness, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let Your mercy avail for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, wake me up to my spiritual responsibilities, in the name of Jesus.
- Power to bring forth fruits, come upon me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Satan, you shall not harvest my life, by the power in the Blood of Jesus, in the name Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 17 AUGUST 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 1: I RUN THROUGH THE TROOP AND LEAP OVER THE WALL
Scripture Reading: Deuteronomy 28
Confession: Psalm 18:29 – For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
DAY 10: (Wednesday, August 17, 2022) Break by 2pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days (Day 10: Numbers 10:17 – 24:3)
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- Anything standing as a wall before me, I condemn you in the spirit and the physical, in the name of Jesus.
- Every deep pit that has held down my neck for my blessings not to locatee me, release me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil blanket covering my life, be supernaturally removed, in the
name of Jesus.
- O Lord, set my spirit free from the secret place of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange pit holding me down, I release the blood of Jesus into you,
swallow your owner, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, condemn the principality and throne that have condemned my
life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, go into the deep and redeem my spirit, soul and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, declare liberty and freedom for my life, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, let the Spirit in the blood of Jesus bring liberty to my destiny and
soul, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the Spirit in the blood of Jesus go to war on my behalf, in the
name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, by the Spirit in the blood of Jesus, I disconnect myself from every entanglement that has limited my soul, shut down my spirit and tampered with my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- I connect with the Spirit of the blood of redemption, to destroy every
hindrance in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree wars in the camps of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- I curse any robber that would attempt to rob from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, welcome me to my dispensation and season of victory and success, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, cause me to enter into divine thrones and dethrone evil thrones that are not mine, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the secret power of God arise to proclaim my new season, in
the name of Jesus.
- Today, Lord, let salvation follow me home, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the open door that I have never experienced in my lifetime
open to me today, in the name of Jesus.
- Everywhere I enter henceforth, instant miracles and answers shall begin to follow me, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever is condemning my soul, I command its yoke to break, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let my life give birth to what You have purposed for it this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the yokes of the patterns that have shut down my glory, in the
name of Jesus.
- O Lord, anoint me to rise from the dwelling of the dead into the Most
High Places meant for me, in the name of Jesus.
- The kings in me meant for redemption, be announced, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, break the strange walls of secret iniquities in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, set on fire every attribute in my life that does not promote Your
righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let my gate open and adjust to the timing and the seasons of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.