NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 16 August 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Let Your Word Be A Gift
TOPIC: Let Your Word Be A Gift (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 16 August 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicles 5:2-14, 2 Chronicles 6, 2 Chronicles 7:1-10, 1 Corinthians 10:14-33, 1 Corinthians 11:1, Proverbs 20:5-14
FIRE SCRIPTURE: James 3:1-18 (KJV)
1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
3 Behold, we put bits in the horses’ mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body.
4 Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.
5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:
8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?
12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.
13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
MEMORY VERSE: “Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.” – Colossians 4:6
Let your words be an investment in other people’s lives, because it will come back to you.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Pray about everything, worry about nothing!
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
I PRAY THAT YOUR TONGUE SHALL BE A SPRING OF LIFE THAT ISSUES BLESSINGS TO OTHERS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
The Bible enjoins believers to bridle their tongues (James 1:26). Let us glean from the wisdom of God on the control of the tongue, which is the vehicle of the words that we speak. The tongue is located in the mouth as we all know. Physically and spiritually, it works either way, good or bad, subject to control by the owner. In James chapter 3, the Bible clearly states the extremely deadly nature of an untamed or uncontrolled tongue (verses 5-8). In fact, it is not within the power of man to tame the tongue. We need the Holy Spirit!
This seemingly small but mighty organ of the body is capable of doing extreme damage to the owner and others as well. It is called, “a fire, a world of iniquity, an unruly evil, full of deadly poison”. What a fearful description! In fact, it is capable of defiling the whole body and ‘setting it on the course of hell”. I pray that your tongue will not take you to hell, in the name of Jesus.
What do you use your tongue for? Is it to bless or curse? How can you worship God with the same mouth, yet run others down, slander and blackmail out of bitterness and envy Are you a gossip, talebearer and backbiter? What news do you have of others? As a leader, do you encourage your subordinates or you tear them down? As a couple, do you speak loving words to each other or hateful words? Do you sow godly seeds of words into your children’s lives, not to talk of other people’s children? Perhaps, you always speak derogatory and belittling words. All the, “you are good for nothing words; look at your life…can’t you see your mates” etc
At the end of the day beloved, what goes round comes round. You shall reap whatever you sow. Rather, according to James…… embrace godly wisdom to talk correctly, even when speaking the truth or rebuking. Today’s memory verse counsels that our words should be encouraging and edifying. That reveals the nature of God in us. Words are capable of healing, and can as well terminate life. Beloved, let your word be a healing balm to the wounded and not otherwise.
- Agenda of hell fire for my life, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive power to speak gracefully, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, help me to discipline my tongue, in the name of Jesus.
- My words must be a blessing to the hearers, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of defilement in my tongue, die now, in the name of Jesus
- Father, Iet my words bring healing, joy and restoration to others, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the power to glorify God with my tongue always, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 16 AUGUST 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 1: I RUN THROUGH THE TROOP AND LEAP OVER THE WALL
Scripture Reading: Deuteronomy 28
Confession: Psalm 18:29 – For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
DAY 9: (Tuesday, August 16, 2022) Break by 2pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days (Day 9: Leviticus 26:36 – Numbers 1:1 – 10:10)
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- O Lord, uproot my life from the midst of the thorns and plant me on good ground, where the enemies cannot touch me, in Jesus’ name.
- Angels of the Lord, take as prisoners now, the spirits that have been messengers in my situations and let them be bound, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, let the witchcraft that is connected to my root be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I proclaim liberty in my spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, rehabilitate me and change my season for good, in the name of Jesus.
- My portion, receive the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dark committee formed to judge me, angels of God, visit it and scatter the brains of its members, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, overhaul everything about my life and complete everything that is not complete in it, in the name of Jesus.
- Every atmosphere of idols manipulating my life, I renounce you, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, overthrow my iniquities today, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, overthrow every form of darkness in my life foday, in Jesus’ name.
- Today, I lay my body as a living sacrifice on Your altar, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- Every pit that has been dug for me, be closed up now, in Jesus’ name.
- I overthrow any power of darkness connected to my property, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arrest the human beings that evil spirits are using against me and my possessions, in the name of Jesus.
- I pronounce madness to every divination that has been done against me, in the name of Jesus.
- I go in the power of the covenant of the blood of Jesus. All that is mine shall come to me, in the name of Jesus.
- From today, I shall be for signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
- The enemies I saw last year, I will not see them again, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and release Your fire to consume my enemies out of my presence, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise, permit me to move forward, irrespective of the demons stopping me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise, cause my unanswered prayers, that are counting years, to come to manifestation this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The answer I have been waiting for will locate me today, in Jesus’ name
- I walk out of every unpleasant situation now, in the name of Jesus.
- My condition will change this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the change of time release my seasons that have been stolen, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the yoke of scorpion upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wrong burden I am carrying, fall away from my shoulder, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.