NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 15 August 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Discipline Your Heart (II)
TOPIC: Discipline Your Heart (II) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 15 August 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicles 2, 2 Chronicles 3, 2 Chronicles 4, 2 Chronicles 5:1, 1 Corinthians 9:19-27, 1 Corinthians 10:1-13, Psalm 97:1-12
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Mark 7:18-23 (KJV)
18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;
19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?
20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
MEMORY VERSE: “As in water face answereth to face, so the heart of man to man.” – Proverbs 27:19
A honest man seeks to please God in all things and not to offend Him in any way.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Pray about everything, worry about nothing!
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THE HOLY SPIRIT SHALL MAKE YOUR HEART HIS DWELLING PLACE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
Having treated so much about the heart of man in the last discourse, let us see how we can discipline our hearts and make it right with God.
God will enable us to do this, but it all starts with you and me. Take an inward look. What is in your heart? Is it filled with ungodly thoughts, negative imaginations, unhealthy cravings and desire and all such things that defile? The Spirit of God cannot dwell in such a place. Samson entertained immorality and he didn’t know that the power of God, the Holy Spirit, had left him.
Paul wrote, Can we continue in sin that grace should abound? God forbid”. This goes to confirm that God abhors sin and anything that defiles. The heart, as earlier stated is the source and power room for all of our feelings, thoughts, emotions and actions. Hence, it must be well guided and guarded.
Is your heart set on things above or things below? Where a man’s treasure is, there you will find his heart (Colossians.3:1-2). If you’re for Christ, your heart would be set on the things of God. The world and its vanities will pass away but those who love the Lord and do His will shall live (1 John 2:15-17).
A depraved heart and a sinful heart, if surrendered unto God, will experience the mercy of God that brings salvation. God will give you a new heart! Get ready to cry in repentance as David did in Psalm 51:10. “Create in me a new heart…” God is still in the business of creating new heart and renewing the right spirit in those who are willing to cry to Him and receive the change!
Continue in fervent prayers to flush out the evil presence in your heart; read and meditate on the Word of God constantly, and let it dwell richly in you. Prayerfully guard your mind against every satanic counter attack. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw closer to God and He will be there for you (James 4:7-8).
- O Lord, create in me a new heart, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, renew the right Spirit in me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, do not take Your Holy Spirit from me, in the name of Jesus.
- Grace and power to love God with all my heart, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus
- Anything contending with the love of God in my heart, give way, in the name of Jesus
- Holy Ghost, kill every idol in my heart and bring into captivity every strange thought, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, make me a living sanctuary for You!
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 15 AUGUST 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 1: I RUN THROUGH THE TROOP AND LEAP OVER THE WALL
Scripture Reading: Deuteronomy 28
Confession: Psalm 18:29 – For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
DAY 8: (Monday, August 15, 2022) Break by 5pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days (Day 8: Leviticus 14:4 – 26:35)
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- I demand my right, sound health, promotion etc, by the blood of the covenant, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the power of the blood of Jesus to break every power of the wicked that has curtailed my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Anyone obstructing my movement, Lord, register him/her for judgement, in the name of Jesus.
- I demand the growth of new spare parts that my body needs, by the blood of the covenant, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the covenant of the blood of Jesus bring me to my place of rest, in the name of Jesus.
- Anyone who has said over his/her dead body would I fulfil my destiny, God will answer his/her request for death this year, in Jesus’ name.
- I shall not become what I have been destined to become at old age, when it will be useless for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the covenant blood of Jesus speak on my behalf now. Anyone defiling the covenant, be cut off now, in the name of Jesus.
- Any dark power that has cursed me that I will not sit on the chair of greatness, I break that curse by the covenant blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the covenant blood of Jesus change my identity for the best now, in the name of Jesus.
- Today, O Lord, let my battle stop, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let Your hands begin to speak for me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, remember me, in the name of Jesus.
- Even when the enemies have an advantage over me, they will not win any battle against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Everything that has made me naked, fire of God, destroy it, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise, guide the feet of my enemies to retire my other enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, cause the iniquity of my enemies to be exposed and retire them from troubling me, in the name of Jesus.
- Today, O God, remember the wickedness of any man that has made a covenant with satan against my soul, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I say yes to You; invade my house today to remove anything that is not Yours, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, reorder my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, destroy every strange covenant that is affecting my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the covenant blood of Jesus, I break the ordinance of childhood disease from which I am still suffering, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the anchor of the evil spirit that came into my body through what I drank, in the name of Jesus.
- By the covenant blood of Jesus, I am released from the condemnation of any evil spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- By the covenant blood of Jesus, my body, give up and vomit strange covenants, in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel the ordinance of every strange covenant over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the siege over my life and family, by the covenant blood of Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic person making me pay for the sins of my parents, I put an end to your operation with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.