NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Sharing is Caring:
Open Heaven For Teens 13 August 2022: The Name Jesus
TOPIC: The Name Jesus [Open Heaven for Teens 13 August 2022]
MEMORISE: Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: Philippians 2:9
READ: Matthew 1:18-21
- Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
- Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
- But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
- And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 12:1-21, Psalms 96-98
In life, there are powerful words that can make or mar an individual, family, Church, community or nation. While Satan uses evil words to wreak havoc, God uses miraculous words to reverse any evil done to His children. I decree that every word sent to cause havoc in your life is reversed now, in Jesus name.
Some years ago, a brother was involved in a fatal accident which left him in a coma. He was as good as dead but he couldn’t be buried because occasionally, he would wake up to shout Jesus! and then relapse into the coma. On the seventh day, that miraculous name worked for him by reversing his situation and he came back to life fully.
A fire broke out one day in an estate containing fifteen houses. The fire engulfed one house after another. One of my daughters was in the eighth house, so, as the fire approached she could only shout the name Jesus! and suddenly, the fire jumped over her house – from the seventh building to the ninth and then the rest of the houses. My dear, a lot of miracles are loaded in the name Jesus because at the mention of it, every knee must bow. If you call that name in holiness, every attack and all kinds of evil must bow.
Whenever you’re in trouble or danger, first say the name ‘Jesus.’
HYMN: In Christ Alone
- In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
- In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
‘Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
- There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of
- No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Daily Devotional for Teen’s guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.