NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning...
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 12 August 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Respect The Process (I)
TOPIC: Respect The Process (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 12 August 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ecclesiastes 4, Ecclesiastes 5, Ecclesiastes 6, 1 Corinthians 7:17-35, Proverbs 19:23-29, Proverbs 20:1-4
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Ecclesiastes 3:1-11 (KJV)
1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?
10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
MEMORY VERSE: “For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;” – Philippians 1:29
A protective hedge is a covenant right to all who walk blameless before the Lord.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Pray about everything, worry about nothing!
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
I DECREE THAT THE GRACE TO FOLLOW GOD PATIENTLY SHALL REST UPON YOU, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
In life, many things are tied to divine time and season (Ecclesiastes 3:1). They depend on processes. A process is a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end. Our generation does not have respect for time and season; they have no regard for process and procedure. They prefer time on the fast lane and the microwave mentality. We want the product; we don’t want the process. We want the baby; we don’t want pregnancy. We want the crops; we don’t want to plant, cultivate and harvest. As someone put it, “You can microwave food, you can’t microwave a destiny into manifestation. You must respect the process!
It is not possible to experience only the pleasant sides of life without the unpleasant. If anyone tells you that once you give your life to Jesus, challenges of life will disappear, the person is a liar. The Bible says that those who will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution (2 Timothy 3:12). Apostle Paul also made a profound statement in Philippians 1:29, “For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake.” It is unfortunate that many believers do not want to suffer for Christ’s sake nor experience persecution. They want life on the fast lane and on the rosy side.
Joseph respected divine process. He suffered persecution. When he had the dreams from God that pointed to greatness in his future, he did not know that he would pass through trials and travails. That is the process. His brothers sold him as a slave. He lived as a servant in Potiphar’s house and did menial job. Potiphar’s wife lied against him. He was imprisoned. From prison, he became a prime minister. Joseph respected the process. He cooperated with God and things turn around for good for him.
Are you a microwave Christian? Do you believe only in life on a fast lane and have no regard for process? You should have a rethink and learn from Joseph. There is a season and a time for every matter under heaven. Be patient and cooperate with God. Follow his leading and timing. It shall be well with you, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the grace and understanding to walk with You, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, help me to walk blameless before You, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let Your will be done in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, grant me the patience to follow Your timing, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the grace to suffer for Christ’s sake, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, grant me the spirit of endurance, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall cooperate with God in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 12 AUGUST 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 1: I RUN THROUGH THE TROOP AND LEAP OVER THE WALL
Scripture Reading: Deuteronomy 28
Confession: Psalm 18:29 – For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
DAY 5: (Friday, August 12, 2022) Break by 5pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days (Day 5: Exodus 10:3 – 25:2)
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily – See Below)
PRAYERS FOR THE NATION (To be said on Fridays – See Below)
- O Lord, enter into my waters and stir them, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, let a new garden of prosperity spring forth out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the mystery of Exodus 14:20 manifest and devour every darkness after me, in the name of Jesus.
- I hand myself over to the Trinity of God. Lord, let my waters be healed by the power of the Trinity of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, order my life and direct me to the places of prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, rearrange my waters for healing, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, harmonise things around me, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, make me Your habitation, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, clear away those confronting You in my life in this season, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, give me a sickle with which to harvest, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, give me the eyes to see what I need and leave what I do not need, in me name of Jesus.
- O Lord, disconnect my enemies from me, in the name of Jesus.
- Anyone using his/her idolatry to defile my life, be cut off from me, in the name ot Jesus.
- O Lord, give me my inheritance of harvest, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, give me a tangible harvest, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let Your wind gather more than I need for me, in Jesus’ name.
- I bring the violence of God against every violence against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Henceforth, my voice shall begin to terrorise every voice that has terrorised me, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive my crown and sickle, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the wind of the Holy Spirit overtake me to fulfil the words of God in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My sources of financial ease, open again, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, connect me to my divine helpers intercontinentally, in the name of Jesus.
- Signs and wonders, become my inheritance, in the name of Jesus.
- I break my restrictions, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, hide Your face from my sins and blot them out, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, strip my life of the condemnation of sin and the limitation of my flesh, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the power of any strange thing that has been leading me, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything that failed me last year will not fail me this year, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
PRAYERS FOR THE NATION (TO BE SAID ON FRIDAYS)
SCRIPTURES: 1 Timothy 2:1-2: I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Jeremiah 1:10: See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
Other Scriptures: Isaiah 61:1-6; Ephesians 6:10-16
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I confess all the sins and iniquities of the land, of our ancestors, of our leaders, and of the people. E.g., violence, rejection of God, corruption, idolatry, robbery, suspicion, injustice, bitterness, bloody riots, pogroms, rebellion, conspiracy, shedding of innocent blood, tribal conflicts, child-kidnapping and murder, occultism, mismanagement, negligence, etc.
- I plead for mercy and forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remember our land and redeem it.
- O Lord, save our land from destruction and judgement.
- O Lord, let Your healing power begin to operate upon our land, in Jesus’ name.
- All forces of darkness hindering the move of God in this nation, be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the spiritual strongman in charge of this country to be bound and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil establishment and satanic tree in this country, be uprooted and cast into fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every spirit of the anti-Christ working against this nation and I command them to be permanently frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the stones of fire from God to fall upon every national satanic operation and activity, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the desires, plans, devices and expectations of the enemy for this country be completely frustrated, in Jesus’ name.
- Every satanic curse of this nation, fall down to the ground and die, in Jesus’ name.
- By the blood of Jesus, let all sins, ungodliness, idolatry and vices cease in the land, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every evil covenant and dedication made upon our land, in Jesus’ name.
- I plead the blood of Jesus over the nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I decree the will of God for this land, whether the devil likes it or not, in the name of Jesus.
- All contrary powers and authorities in Nigeria, be confounded and be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
- I close every satanic gate in every city of this country, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil throne in this country, be dashed to pieces, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind all negative forces operating in the lives of the leaders of this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, lay Your hands of fire and power upon all our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind every blood-drinking demon in this country, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the Prince of Peace reign in every department of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every anti-gospel spirit, be frustrated and be rendered impotent, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, give us leaders who will see their roles as a calling, instead of an opportunity to amass wealth.
- All forms of ungodliness, be destroyed by the divine fire of burning, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let our leaders be filled with divine understanding and wisdom.
- O Lord, let our leaders follow the counsel of God and not of man and demons.
- O Lord, let our leaders have wisdom and knowledge of God.
- O Lord, let our government be the kind that would obtain Your direction and leading.
- Every satanic altar in this country, receive the fire of God and be burned to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- I silence every satanic prophet, priest and practitioner, in the mighty name of Jesus. I forbid them from interfering with the affairs of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, cleanse our land from every blood pollution, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the fire of God on all idols, sacrifices, rituals, shrines and local satanic thrones in this country, in Jesus’ name.
- I break any conscious and unconscious agreement made between the people of this country and satan, in Jesus’ name.
- I dedicate and claim all our cities for Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let the blessings and presence of the Lord be experienced in all our cities, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree total paralysis on lawlessness, immorality and drug addiction in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the power, love and glory of God be established in our land, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let there be thirst and hunger for God in the hearts of Christians of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deposit the spirit of revival in Nigeria.
- O Lord, lay Your hands of power and might upon the Armed Forces and the Police, all government establishments and institutions, all universities and colleges in this country.
- O Lord, let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ fall upon our economy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let there be fruitfulness and prosperity in every area of this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every threat to the political, economic and social stability in the land to be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate every satanic external influence over our nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I command confusion and disagreement among the sons of the bondwoman planning to cage the nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I break any covenant between any satanic external influence and our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
- I paralyse every spirit of wastage of economic resources in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of borrowing, depart completely from this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, show Yourself mightily in the affairs of this nation.
- Father, let the kingdom of Christ come into this nation, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, do new things in our country to show Your power and greatness to the heathen.
- Father, let the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ come into the heart of every person in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, have mercy upon this nation.
- All the glory of this nation, that has departed, be restored, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let all un-evangelized areas of this country, be reached with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send forth labourers into Your vineyard to reach the unreached in this country.
- I dismantle the stronghold of poverty in this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, install Your agenda for this nation.
- Every power of darkness, operating in our educational institutions, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic representatives of key posts in this country, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil spiritual throne behind all physical thrones in Nigeria, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic covenant, made on behalf of this country by anyone, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- I trample upon the serpents and scorpions of ethnic clashes in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree a realignment of the situation around Christians to favour them in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I dethrone every strange king installed in the spirit over this country, in the name of Jesus.
- All principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places, militating against this nation, be bound and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let righteousness reign in every part of this nation, in Jesus’ name.
NgospelMedia Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.