Dangote Cement Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Last Updated on by Nectes Team
Dangote Cement Plc is Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading cement company, with a production capacity of 48.6 million tonnes per year across ten countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Ref No: GTP-020-22
Job Type: Full time
As part of our strategic plan to contribute to the development of Africa’s economies and attract talents into our organization, we are seeking high-potential, vibrant and passionate self-starters to join our 2022 Graduate Trainee programme.
In Dangote Cement Plc, you will be exposed to global business operations and basic cement manufacturing process. Equally, you will be trained and groomed into playing a key part in supporting the growth of our organization.
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement
- Participate on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- At the end of this programme, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Must have at least a second class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2021 and Application Closing Date
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous ·
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Be innovative and creative
- Must be 27 years old or younger ·
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: