IZY Group Limited is currently recruiting people to fill in the position of a Research Associate this company is a group of company with diversity in law, hospitality, real estate and Aviation.
Job Title: Research Associate
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Term: Fixed Period, 6 months Initial
Time Schedule: Remote with physical meetings weekly. Virtual meetings will also be scheduled as will be necessary
• We are recruiting a Research Associate, who will work directly with us on a project.
• Associate will be hired to source for, analyze, and interpret information on the subject matter so assigned as per the project.
• The Associate’s duties include aligning methodologies with research goals, using a range of tools to acquire information, interpret data, undertake a comparative analysis, when necessary, write up reports and present findings and schedules to the ED.
• Identify trends and patterns, as well as protect databases and confidential information. Associate should have the creative capability of finding sources in areas that are not immediately obvious to the average layperson.
• Source information in libraries and examine internet sources for same
Undertake various fieldwork research.
• Design research methodologies or populate literature reviews.
• Conduct various research experiments and analyze data.
• Maintain, update and process the research database
Assist in preparing reports or papers for seminars, publication in local and international journals, etc.
• Populate articles and reports of topics outlined.
• Proofread and ensure documents are typo free and submitted work is plagiarized
Perform other assigned tasks.
• Respond promptly to Project related emails and messages
• Populate articles, reports, presentations and chapters of a book.
1. A Degree in any discipline is acceptable however, a relevant qualification in the legal and/or aviation sector will be added advantage.
2. A functional Laptop
3. Candidate will work remotely. Must have experience working with Google document sharing applications and software’s real time.
4. Candidate must also be able to show evidence of previous research work (for Articles, Presentations and Books he/she was a part of Links should be included in resume or application email).
5. Candidate must understand document referencing and its styles.
Appropriate technical skills
Attention to details
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Interviews will commence immediately