NgospelMedia.Org
NgospelMedia.org is The No. 1 International Urban Gospel Media Website, The Largest Repository of Your Favorite Gospel Entertainment Website, Worldwide, Nigeria. We Published Latest Nigerian and Foreign Gospel Music Downloads, Videos; Lyrics, Artiste Biography, Daily Devotionals. NgospelMedia is mainly a Christian Website, as the Domain Name Speaks; Gospel; Which is also tagged as a Gospel On-line Ministry for Souls Winning... 

International Pathways Scholarships Award for Coventry University’s Student

21
-Advertisements-

With the help of some extra financial support, Coventry University is awarding the 2022 International Pathways Scholarships to encourage ambitious students like you to study for a Coventry University Pathway Programme such that will take care of part of the costs of tuition fees, living expenses and accommodation.

Coventry University International Pathways Scholarships award is worth £3,000 to each successful applicant who enrols in January 2022 at Coventry University and only available once you have successfully completed the enrolment process.

Scholarship Sponsor(s): Coventry University, UK

Scholarship Type: Partial Funding

Host Institution(s): Coventry University, UK

Scholarship Worth: £3,000

Number of Awards: Several

Study Level: Bachelors and Maters

Nationality: International Students

Eligibility Criteria | Coventry University International Pathways Scholarships

International students who hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme will automatically considered this award. In addition, you must:

1. Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.

2. Hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme.

3. Make your first deposit against your first year tuition fees paid directly to the university on or before the admission application deadline

Conditions:
You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies.

You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.

Application Procedures;
How to Apply: You must successfully enrol for the January 2022 intake to receive the award. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.

-Advertisements-

- Adverts -

Translate »